• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

8 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

-  New logo

-  New helmet

-  New gray jerseys for the football team.

I'd day those are exciting news stories.  What were you expecting??!!

Add in:

-New 5 year partnership with KFGO
-New video boards installed at the Betty
-New on-air talent covering UND from Midco
-First indoor home track meet in 30+ years announced
-Couple new football games announced for future years

I think personal dislike of specific people within the athletic department is clouding someone's judgment on this one.

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

"big news for undsports this summer...exciting times...no dog days of summer"...that stupid tweet.

Since the tweet in question he's added another member to his family. That's a huge life event. 

He's also promoted the following items. 

UND's New logo
Helped introduce KFGO partnership
Introduced the New Midco announcer
Promoted the return of home indoor track meets

Traveled to Nevada to introduce the Vegas game
Covered the Minnesota scheduling agreement
Supported and promoted the new football uniforms and the new football helmets
I also saw a tweet about the football home and home football games with Sam Houston State
By the way, I've been told that there will be a couple more announcements Coming. 

To say he hasn't supported UND sport enough is short sighted and just wrong. You obviously have an axe to grind with Hajdu. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Goon said:

Since the tweet in question he's added another member to his family. That's a huge life event. 

UND's New logo

I also saw a tweet about the football home and home football games with Sam Houston State
By the way, I've been told that there will be a couple more announcements Coming. 

To say he hasn't supported UND sport enough is short sighted and just wrong. You obviously have an axe to grind with Hajdu. 

I think the only thing wrong with Haj is that he is a Blue Jays fan and thinks the DH is a good idea!

• Upvote 1

On 8/3/2016 at 11:24 AM, Goon said:

UND's New logo

when it takes four or five or six days to update a simple men's basketball score on our OWN webpage yet a men's hockey game that is just completed a few hours ago is already on the webpage there is something wrong...perception is reality and people (i) perceive the ADepartment as very pro-hockey (and hadju is about as one sided as you can get) to the detriment to true growth sports namely bball, football, and vball.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

when it takes four or five or six days to update a simple men's basketball score on our OWN webpage yet a men's hockey game that is just completed a few hours ago is already on the webpage there is something wrong...perception is reality and people (i) perceive the ADepartment as very pro-hockey (and hadju is about as one sided as you can get) to the detriment to true growth sports namely bball, football, and vball.

lol, yeah...you definitely have an ax to grind with Hajdu.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

21 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

Your statement couldn't be further from the truth, you're not even in the same area code. Your statement makes you appear petty. Jayson promotes all of the UND sports. Let's face facts, he's also very busy working with the hockey team. Lastly, if you're upset with a certain SID you should direct your complaints to them individually. They're all very approachable and easy to get in touch with. 

• Downvote 1

20 hours ago, Cratter said:

Did they meet at UND or did his wife get a job within the athletic department because it's "who you know"?

There's a third option, Amanda Hajdu got the job based on her merit. She's an impressive person and is very good at her job. The link below might shed light on the conversation. 

http://www.undsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=13500&ATCLID=211085297

1 hour ago, Goon said:

There's a third option, Amanda Hajdu got the job based on her merit. She's an impressive person and is very good at her job. The link below might shed light on the conversation. 

So you're saying the guys wife works there too?

12 hours ago, Goon said:

Lol, I must be way off? I thought Cratter was being sarcastic towards Siouxfan97 with the negative comments towards Hadju, and he was calling him Hadju's wife? :lol:. Whoops...

57 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Maybe all of the haters can finally get off UND's back now.  Apparently this naming thing isn't as easy as everybody seems to think.

It's really easy you just allow then general population to vote on it then you end of with the most unique and dynamic name possible because there is no such thing as regression towards the mean.

• Upvote 3

On 8/10/2016 at 9:47 PM, Goon said:

Your statement couldn't be further from the truth, you're not even in the same area code. Your statement makes you appear petty. Jayson promotes all of the UND sports. Let's face facts, he's also very busy working with the hockey team. Lastly, if you're upset with a certain SID you should direct your complaints to them individually. They're all very approachable and easy to get in touch with. 

sorry Goon but you are wrong...multiple times this last year they were piss poor in updating non-hockey sports (sometimes days later) yet hockey was updated hours/minutes after the game was done...FACT

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

31 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

sorry Goon but you are wrong...multiple times this last year they were piss poor in updating non-hockey sports (sometimes days later) yet hockey was updated hours/minutes after the game was done...FACT

What you just said doesn't make Goon wrong. Haj is the men's hockey SID.  If you have problems with non-hockey sports not being updated, take it up with the SIDs for that sport.

What part don't you understand that Jayson doesn't update every sport and doesn't micromanage his people?  Bring your issue to that SID, if it doesn't change, bring your issue to Jayson.  But don't instantly blame Jayson for sports that aren't his not being updated.

If you underperform at your job, do you think people should first blame your boss?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, southpaw said:

What you just said doesn't make Goon wrong. Haj is the men's hockey SID.  If you have problems with non-hockey sports not being updated, take it up with the SIDs for that sport.

What part don't you understand that Jayson doesn't update every sport and doesn't micromanage his people?  Bring your issue to that SID, if it doesn't change, bring your issue to Jayson.  But don't instantly blame Jayson for sports that aren't his not being updated.

If you underperform at your job, do you think people should first blame your boss?

if hadju isn't our sid who is then?  brekke? klamm?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2