SiouxSports.com Forum

GOOD MORNING National Champion Fans!

Frozen4sioux

1 hour ago, Kooshnitz said:

anywhere where we can rewatch the northeastern or michigans games? Yes cant stop re watching the frozen four games!

I've watched all four NCAA tourney games on Youtube.  They're all up there in their entirety.  :)

• Upvote 1

"Holy Schnikes, Bar down. Hands up!"

'"You're killing me Schmaltz!"

"Senior leadership!"

"170 feet of heaven!"

"North Dakota is going to the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!"

"Finally at long last North Dakota returns to the Championship Game! But one More hill to climb for this long and proud program!!!..." 

"North Dakota gets the all important FIRST GOAL!"

"Lighting Strikes Twice!"

"The Party has started in Grand Forks!"

"Stick a Grand Forks in them!"

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, brianvf said:

That whole play for the 4th goal was beautiful.
LaDue's picture perfect pass from behind his own goal line.
Boeser catching the pass in stride on his backhand.
Cags following the play all alone and then sniping it.

LaDue's pass was absolutely insane. Right. On. The. Tape. So nasty.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

I could watch the Cags goal that made it 4-1 about a 1000 times and not get sick of it.  That is the moment when we ALL knew that we were going to Raise 8!!

< slowly raises hand > 

Uh ... I wasn't there yet at 4-1. I feared giving up two quick ones and then playing the last minute or so in pure desperation mode. 

When Pogo scored, I knew. 

9 hours ago, brianvf said:

That whole play for the 4th goal was beautiful.
LaDue's picture perfect pass from behind his own goal line.
Boeser catching the pass in stride on his backhand.
Cags following the play all alone and then sniping it.

A big part of that play was the QU defenseman that dove to try to break up Ladue's pass. In the process, he took himself out of the play and left Caggiula unattended. 

I wonder how much it helped that Stetcher and Garteig (the QU goalie) played together in Penticton. I'm pretty sure Troy had "book" on that guy and let the team know all of his tendencies. Then again, "book" included "good passer and puck handler". Ask Boeser about that. ;)

16 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

I could watch the Cags goal that made it 4-1 about a 1000 times and not get sick of it.  That is the moment when we ALL knew that we were going to Raise 8!!

When he buried that, the guy next to me shook hands with my wife and I, and congratulated us on our national championship.  He then said he was heading out to avoid the rush.  The BC fans on the other side stayed and high-fived with us after the final horn sounded :) 

Almost did not go after so many past FF disappointments even though we had always enjoyed ourselves despite the losses. But this year was special on so many levels and we are very glad we went to FL because it was the best ever. The 'SHIP' is still sinking in for us and we enjoy watching the games replays. Thank you UND, team, coaches, fans, Tampa, Amalie, and Ferg's!

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

< slowly raises hand > 

Uh ... I wasn't there yet at 4-1. I feared giving up two quick ones and then playing the last minute or so in pure desperation mode. 

When Pogo scored, I knew. 

Same here.  Was afraid of almost the same thing.  

53 minutes ago, thUNDer said:

Almost did not go after so many past FF disappointments even though we had always enjoyed ourselves despite the losses. But this year was special on so many levels and we are very glad we went to FL because it was the best ever. The 'SHIP' is still sinking in for us and we enjoy watching the games replays. Thank you UND, team, coaches, fans, Tampa, Amalie, and Ferg's!

Same here, best. weekend. ever.

15 hours ago, brianvf said:

I've watched all four NCAA tourney games on Youtube.  They're all up there in their entirety.  :)

Watching the NU game. TOTALLY forgot we were down 1-0 early on hahaha. They scored and I was like, oh yeah, that sucked. I now remember being filled with terror when they scored that goal. Worked out alright, eh? :D

• Upvote 2