SiouxSports.com Forum

GOOD MORNING National Champion Fans!

Frozen4sioux

On May 24, 2016 at 0:50 PM, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

I didn't believe we won until there was about 12 seconds left and it was physically impossible to score 4 goals to tie. 

I still say to myself "I can't believe we actually did it."  I guess I had forgotten that a season doesn't have to end with heartbreak. 

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, brianvf said:

It certainly is nice to go through an off-season completely content.  So relaxing compared to past years when the team was very good but just fell short.

Sure we lost five players to the pros.  Sure we lost a great senior class.  But what a year we had.  And it will be another great season coming up.

What a great summer to be a Fighting Sioux fan!  :)

I'd feel a whole lot more content if I had seen any evidence that they played a full 60 minutes in a single game last year. 

• Upvote 2

How fortunate were we as fans last year?  I didn't get to see many games in person, and unfortunately 2 of them were the Frozen Faceoff games, but the team definitely made up for it!    Heck of a year, with so many incredible plays, and overall just a good team easy to root for.  AND then they bring IT home.   

Hope we as fans don't take it for granted!

10 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

Don't let Miami win this! The pic with the trophy has the best chance.

http://www.nchchockey.com/news_article/show/671692?referrer_id=878553

that was rigged kinda you have 3 und options that everyone has favorite of, i personally like Cagulia's show of emotion.  then you have Bryn undressing the poor CC goalie.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, KoolGuy2K said:

So, now that the Skate for Eight is over, what phrase are we going to use for number Nine? I was thinking about this the other day, but I'm not clever enough to come up with anything good. Suggestions?

Goal9

(trademarked by Siouxperfan7.  All rights reserved) ;)