SiouxSports.com Forum

2016-2017 College Hockey (Non UND Hockey)

cberkas

1 minute ago, DaveK said:

I have to confess I was slightly nervous before this game that the Gophers would find themselves in over their heads and Duluth would make them look silly much like they did to the Fighting Hawks last Saturday.

Now that I know how evenly matched these teams really are I am very much hoping to see a rematch in the regionals. If you would have told me before the game that the Gophers will be down 2-1 after two periods and outshoot the Bulldogs 22-2 in the 3rd period, I would have liked those odds.

Credit where credit is due, outstanding goaltending performance by Miska. He was the difference tonight. Great game by two great teams. 

Textbook loser's rationale.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, DaveK said:

That was completely unnecessary and, unlike my post, contributed absolutely nothing to this thread. This is all the evidence I need to prove that I'm not the problem here, the problem is you and others like you who react to me that way. Thank you for helping me make that so obvious for all to see.

What time is that 3rd place game on?  Lucia has to be thrilled that there will be no more Northstar Cup.

24 minutes ago, DaveK said:

That was completely unnecessary and, unlike my post, contributed absolutely nothing to this thread. This is all the evidence I need to prove that I'm not the problem here, the problem is you and others like you who react to me that way. Thank you for helping me make that so obvious for all to see.

You are the problem here, you've proven nothing. Nobody cares what you think. Period.  

Your goal here is to get a rise out of people you don't know who don't share your fandom.  It's childish and speaks volumes about your character.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

You are the problem here, you've proven nothing. Nobody cares what you think. Period.  

Your goal here is to get a rise out of people you don't know who don't share your fandom.  It's childish and speaks volumes about your character.

It's Classic DaveK!

47 minutes ago, DaveK said:

Wrong! You're the problem! That is obvious to MANY on here...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, DaveK said:

I have to confess I was slightly nervous before this game that the Gophers would find themselves in over their heads and Duluth would make them look silly much like they did to the Fighting Hawks last Saturday.

Now that I know how evenly matched these teams really are I am very much hoping to see a rematch in the regionals. If you would have told me before the game that the Gophers will be down 2-1 after two periods and outshoot the Bulldogs 22-2 in the 3rd period, I would have liked those odds.

Credit where credit is due, outstanding goaltending performance by Miska. He was the difference tonight. Great game by two great teams. 

Can we get an update on the conference head to head records between the NCHC and B6G? I know how important that was to you earlier this season in determining which conference was better. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, DaveK said:

Wrong! I made an inciteful post with commentary about the game,

Fyp

5 hours ago, DaveK said:

Mods : Please correct me if I'm wrong but is this not way more out of line than my post that it was a reply to?

Alpha's post seems accurate. Burd's appears spot on. 

With that said, take it to PMs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1