SiouxSports.com Forum

2016-2017 College Hockey (Non UND Hockey)

cberkas

8 minutes ago, DaveK said:

I honestly don't really enjoy attending games in person all that much. The view is better from the comfort of my own home, not to mention the cost of food and drinks is more to my liking. ;)

One poster on GPL suggested the reason this tournament failed is because SCSU, UMD, Bemidji State, and Mankato State did a poor job of marketing it and in bringing in fans.  

21 minutes ago, DaveK said:

Even more proof of how you're the problem, not me. I merely posted about the Gophers/Bulldogs game with no instigating comments included in the post. You attacked me because of who I am, not because of what I posted. I'm not the bad guy, you are. You are intolerant of me due to the fact that my opinions are not a carbon copy of your own. Have a nice day.

"Have a nice day".......     I'm so excited, people usually say that very same thing, just before they turn and walk away!!!!!!       Bye.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, DaveK said:

I have to confess I was slightly nervous before this game that the Gophers would find themselves in over their heads and Duluth would make them look silly much like they did to the Fighting Hawks last Saturday.

Now that I know how evenly matched these teams really are I am very much hoping to see a rematch in the regionals. If you would have told me before the game that the Gophers will be down 2-1 after two periods and outshoot the Bulldogs 22-2 in the 3rd period, I would have liked those odds.

Credit where credit is due, outstanding goaltending performance by Miska. He was the difference tonight. Great game by two great teams. 

35 minutes ago, DaveK said:

Even more proof of how you're the problem, not me. I merely posted about the Gophers/Bulldogs game with no instigating comments included in the post. You attacked me because of who I am, not because of what I posted. I'm not the bad guy, you are. You are intolerant of me due to the fact that my opinions are not a carbon copy of your own. Have a nice day.

You do have some serious issues!

The underlined is sooo cute...

4 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

If you leave Fargo now, you should have no problem arriving in St Paul in time to snatch a ticket to the last-ever NSCC 3rd place game!  Hurry, you won't wanna miss it!

He's just going to stay home and watch it on his fancy-schmancy super-high def televi..... nevermind

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, cberkas said:

A Michigan State fan on USCHO mentioned Michigan State should go after Sandelin.

I don't see him leaving Duluth.

He has no reason to leave. Great things going where he is, very well established in many different hockey communities and on a personal note, he's a good guy that knows where he fits best. 

1 minute ago, MafiaMan said:

Hot rumor around East Lansing was that Admin wants to eliminate men's hockey so the football team can get a 3rd set of helmets to wear.

Hot rumor about Minnesota is their athletic department is going to put money in football and not do anything to hockey and basketball. They also can't give ads away for hockey and barely can for basketball.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1