SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Quinnipiac - SATURDAY Gameday NCAA TITLE GAME

AZSIOUX

2 minutes ago, franchise said:

So amusing to watch the DU guys on the screen try to hype the crowd in a silent arena...only to be followed by a huge roar at the site of our guys

I know of number of UND fans that were not in attendance Thursday that will be tonight. Flying down just for tonight. My guess is it will be 45-50% UND with rest everyone else.

50 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Q still has some self-doubt in their minds as they think back to us ending their season last year in front of a partisan crowd. Hopefully they get deja vu in a hurry.

The sea of green can help this happen, get in their heads at the end of the national anthem, and the drop of the puck!

Let's go boys!

42 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Read the story on gf herald, it's pretty cool. And the reception will have the game.

too bad the wedding isn't taking place there as well.

-right as the Sioux score, "Does anyone object to this marriage?"

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, crb1 said:

Our Father who art in Tampa.  Hockey be thy name.  Thy will be done.  The National Championship will be won.  On ice, as well as in the stands.  Give us this day our hockey sticks and forgive us our penalties, as we forgive those who cross-check against us.  Lead us not into elimination.  But deliver us to "victory"!!  In the name of the Fans, The Hockey Gods, and the Fighting Sioux. Amen..........

For the kingdom, the power, and the Hawks nickname are yours, forever, and ever.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

I know of number of UND fans that were not in attendance Thursday that will be tonight. Flying down just for tonight. My guess is it will be 45-50% UND with rest everyone else.

Read the game preview on ncaa site. Toews said something along the lines of...their fans were pretty loud too and it will be interesting to see who is louder tonight.

Yeah....

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, franchise said:

Read the game preview on ncaa site. Toews said something along the lines of...their fans were pretty loud too and it will be interesting to see who is louder tonight.

Yeah....

Maybe if their 1k fans can make more noise than UND's 8k?  ;)

29 minutes ago, franchise said:

Yeah....

I wonder how much of that volume was from UND fans at the game cheering against BC?