SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. CC - FRIDAY Game 1

AZSIOUX

44 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Who's in net for CC?

Quite possibly 3rd stringer Derek Shatzer. Poor guy-he started last Saturday and got torched for 9 goals. Apparently, both Nehama and Marble are hurt.

http://m.gazette.com/tigers-hit-the-road-looking-to-surprise-in-nchc-playoffs/article/1571984?_ga=1.161654267.690146560.1444426649

13 minutes ago, siouxstudent said:

UND By 3+ :)

Colorado College at North Dakota - NCHC Quarterfinals
Fri 3/11   137 Colorado College   +2½ +105  +790         
8:37PM   138 North Dakota   -2½ -145   -1660   

Wow... could get 8 to 1 on your money if you correctly pick a CC win

11 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

This may have already been asked elsewhere, but is this series included in the NCHC TV package purchased at the beginning of the year, or will this cost extra?

This series is included. However, the NCHC Frozen Faceoff, with the exception of the 3rd place game, will be on CBS sports. Don't even get me started on how frustrating it has been to have had so many games picked up CBS sports, which leaves me, a paying NCHC.TV subscriber under the impression I would be able to watch every conference game, stuck at home with no way to watch it other than going out.

34 minutes ago, MuggsyGobes said:

This series is included. However, the NCHC Frozen Faceoff, with the exception of the 3rd place game, will be on CBS sports. Don't even get me started on how frustrating it has been to have had so many games picked up CBS sports, which leaves me, a paying NCHC.TV subscriber under the impression I would be able to watch every conference game, stuck at home with no way to watch it other than going out.

its rough that the games are on cbs sports but that is nationally televised unlike midco sports or Fox Sports Whatever