SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. CC - FRIDAY Game 1

AZSIOUX

46 minutes ago, MuggsyGobes said:

This series is included. However, the NCHC Frozen Faceoff, with the exception of the 3rd place game, will be on CBS sports. Don't even get me started on how frustrating it has been to have had so many games picked up CBS sports, which leaves me, a paying NCHC.TV subscriber under the impression I would be able to watch every conference game, stuck at home with no way to watch it other than going out.

If you were under the impression you were going to get EVERY game on NCHC.tv, you apparently didn't read everything that said certain games are already under contract with other broadcasters to show the games (Root Sports and CBS Sports Channel).  Its been clear since the beginning that certain games won't be webcast.

1 hour ago, MuggsyGobes said:

This series is included. However, the NCHC Frozen Faceoff, with the exception of the 3rd place game, will be on CBS sports. Don't even get me started on how frustrating it has been to have had so many games picked up CBS sports, which leaves me, a paying NCHC.TV subscriber under the impression I would be able to watch every conference game, stuck at home with no way to watch it other than going out.

Understandable. Though I love when the games are on CBS sports or FCS, just because the quality is better than webcast.

Thanks for the info!

22 minutes ago, sprig said:

Two freshman d get some practice for next year.  Stecher will have to spend more time at home

Olson warming up but not on line chart

At this point of the season, they need to play like upperclassmen. I've loved both of their games this year. Keep it up, boys.

Shaw is very responsible in the zone. I don't see any reason for Stech to do anything different.

Hoping Ausmus will be back soon, but both freshmen have impressed me. I don't feel nervous at all with either of them out there. The one exception might have been early season at Western where they weren't quite ready for the punishment. Wolanin has been steadily good, but Shaw has clearly improved in the second half.

Best time of the year, bring it on!

1 hour ago, siouxfan512 said:

Understandable. Though I love when the games are on CBS sports or FCS, just because the quality is better than webcast.

Thanks for the info!

CBS Sports is better quality for sure, but the FCS feed that they've been showing on DirecTV this year has been worse than the webcast.  The aspect ratio has been wrong and everything is squashed.

• Upvote 1