SiouxSports.com Forum

Cal Poly Predictions

MoSiouxFan

Well, this is it, folks:  one and done if we lose, or win and, hopefully, in.  Defense holds Poly to under 400 yards and the offense puts up enough to get the job done in a nailbiter.

Sioux      34

Cal Poly 31

Edited by MoSiouxFan

The good guys come out motivated. O-line continues to dominate, Santiago continues to take advantage. We hear Ratelle and Reyes's names call a lot! UND wins the turnover game, and the field position battle. Game is played in near record time, due to the constant running.

Sioux     38

Cal Poly 24

Edited by siouxfan512

Well, this is it, folks:  one and done if we lose, or win and, hopefully, in.  Defense holds Poly to under 400 yards and the offense puts up enough to get the job done in a nailbiter.

Sioux      34

Cal Poly 31

Close . . . but I'd flip the Cal Poly digits :D

The good guys come out motivated. O-line continues to dominate, Santiago continues to take advantage. We hear Ratelle and Reyes's names call a lot! UND wins the turnover game, and the field position battle. Game is played in near record time, due to the constant running.

Sioux     38

Cal Poly 24

I'm also gonna say Clive gets in the end zone tomorrow.

Defense has to keep them out of 3rd and short.  The last few times we have played when we've got them to third down, it has been 3rd and 2 or 3.  I'm hoping this years defense does a better job and can't pick against the team this week.

UND- 38

Cal-Poly- 24

I predict that Ratelle and Reyes have monster games.

Those two will have big games as usual but it takes all eleven defenders to stop the triple option.  I believe it depends which California team shows.  Poly and Davis always have talent and when they're on they're tough to beat but when the California attitude shows up they lose.

Those two will have big games as usual but it takes all eleven defenders to stop the triple option.  I believe it depends which California team shows.  Poly and Davis always have talent and when they're on they're tough to beat but when the California attitude shows up they lose.

Colton Heagle proved that one player can stop a triple option.