SiouxSports.com Forum

Playoffs or bust

Nodak78

It was either Poly or Davis that a few years ago I was watching and they focused on the fans a lot and a fight broke out! It was great. 

haha. Classic, they'd never show that on any of the networks. 

Edited by bang

On AGS someone just said all bids to host are due today. Anyone know if true and think we bid?

Edit: I guess SFI confirmed.

Faison better assist with this by submitting a healthy bid.

As one may suspect, my opinion of Faison will drop considerably if he fails to bid reasonably (especially if he doesn't bid at all!). 

As one may suspect, my opinion of Faison will drop considerably if he fails to bid reasonably (especially if he doesn't bid at all!). 

It makes it a lot easier to bid when you can actually get enough fans for the bid to be borderline break even. 

Are the bids made public? Otherwise we won't really know if his bid was reasonable or not.

Edited by siouxfan512

Depending on what site you visit, some have UND in with a win, while others have UND out despite winning.  IF we get, and IF we get to host, and IF we play UNI, we'd have a men's basketball game and football game against UNI on the same day!  Isn't it just fun to be able talk about this right now?!

• Upvote 4

NDSU does not want UNI in the same bracket as them and they would like UND to be physical with UNI.  That would be a tough match up.  Our defense sure looked good Saturday and Offense was really clicking.  I don't know much about UNI.  Midco has a replay of the UNI vs SDSU this week I play on recording just to see how they match up.

Are the bids made public? Otherwise we won't really know if his bid was reasonable or not.

Well, if UND beats Cal Poly and has to play on the road against a school with a 6,000 seat capacity stadium, I'll be upset. 

No reason UND and Faison shouldn't expect at least 6,000 or 7,000 people (maybe more) for a first round playoff game.

With that said, outbidding UNI or SDSU would be tough but not impossible.