SiouxSports.com Forum

Playoffs or bust

Nodak78

I seen on nobowls.com had Southern Utah and Montana playing first round and the winner playing Portland St. I assume the committee would avoid putting conference members together? Right?  With 8 different rat tails of three, putting one group from all from the same conference would be ridiculous. I know in hockey they used to do that until 2005 and the frozen four became the WCHA frozen four. Are they trying to avoid another conference title game with two members of the same conference? I noticed MVFC members in alike groups as well. Just wandering if somebody heard that they might be trying to stack the deck against another title game like last years. 

I think we are at a slight disadvantage with the late start, but not with the committee.   Our guys are playing later than they are used to.   I wish the game was an early afternoon game instead, but that said  we win our first game as the Hawks.   

I agree, the committee will be meeting and watching the game.  they will probably have scenarios ready for if UND wins and for if UND loses