SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Portland St.

siouxfan512

not an app, but just went to the eversport.tv website thru safari and was able to watch on my phone.

how was the quality? Were you on wifi or 4g?

Curious because I am supposed to go to the Oregon at Colorado game Saturday night but would likely miss the game if i cant use my phone. thanks!

Curious because I am supposed to go to the Oregon at Colorado game Saturday night but would likely miss the game if i cant use my phone. thanks!

I've got an old school iPad and I had some issues with the streaming working.  However, the iPad is about 3 years old and it's having some noticeable issues all around.  But when it was working the quality was good.

“They took it to Wyoming. They have played well each game. But they have to travel here. I like that. It’s a long ways away. I like that. They live in the flatlands and they’re coming to a city. I like that. I’ll take any advantage I can get over this squad.”

Barnum doesn’t believe playing a home game at Hillsboro Stadium will be issue for his players. Portland State will not practice there prior to Saturday’s conference matchup. The Vikings will continue practicing daily at Stott Community Field from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m.

“It doesn’t affect our guys at all,” Barnum said. “I’ll lock them in if we think it’s an issue and look at the field pre-game so they will see it’s the same lines and same size. We just have to play the game. It doesn’t matter who’s watching, who’s looking or what the stadium is.”

http://psuvikingtales.com/viks-ready-to-take-on-brutal-october-slate/

This guy gives good quotes.  Also of note:

Portland State employed all four quarterbacks on the field for several plays during the Western Oregon game. QB Alex Kuresa spent the majority of the time behind center, while Kraght, Paris Penn and Kieran McDonagh were frequently split wide.

Is Kieran McDonagh hurt or what's the deal he isn't starting? I guess the starter they have now could have won out the job just kind of sucks for McDonagh losing the job his senior year after starting the previous three years.

McDonagh lost the starting QB job but is seeing the field plenty at WR now. 

picture quality was good, but froze up a couple of times. Audio kept going. Was on the golf course - 3G. 

Portland State should remove Barnum's interim tag just to keep him around for his quotes:

As the Big Sky Conference conference phone call with Barnum opened Wednesday morning, the coach was clearly distracted from his team’s practice field.

“It’s going to be a challenge against North Dakota,” Barnum said. “I’m actually on the practice field right now watching North Dakota beat us. Our scouts are beating us.”

“We’ve got to change something this year,” Barnum said. “They put everyone in the box and you try to throw and they knock that down. They have guys coming out of the rafters to do that. Everyone says we’re faster, bigger than (UND), but then they knock your quarterback down. It’s going to be a challenge. And they’ve gotten better, not worse. It’s a nervous week in Viking Land.”

I hope our kids don't read this crap.  Fun to read his stuff, but don't for a minute think he believes any of this.  He is playing the media.

Of course, but a lot more entertaining (for the fans) than the coaches who won't say a thing or speak only in clichés.