Weekly 2 deep changes:

Offense
Sean Meehan moves to #1 RG from #1 RT, replacing Brandon Miller
Mat Cox replaces Meehan at #1 RT and Elijah Grady replaces Stiner at #2 RT

Defense
None

Special Teams
None

Hopefully the o-line changes produce some results against a better run defense than we saw last week.  

This has the makings of a game were Studs will have to play a big part in getting the win if UND want to go to 4-1.

No question.

As you said earlier, at some point, Studsrud is going to have to make plays with his arm to either keep pace with another offense or bring them back from behind.  Our defense is bound to give up some points in BSC play like they did against Davis.  Remaining teams on the schedule have the offenses to score more.

We all hope he matures that way sooner rather than later.  How long it takes remains the question.

Excited about this weekend's game against a very good Portland State team.  The season won't be over if we lose, but it would sure be nice to win this one on the road.

Weekly 2 deep changes:

Offense
Sean Meehan moves to #1 RG from #1 RT, replacing Brandon Miller
Mat Cox replaces Meehan at #1 RT and Elijah Grady replaces Stiner at #2 RT

Defense
None

Special Teams
None

I was impressed with Cox.  He seemed to be down field quite often looking to lay another block.  Also liked Grady's pancake.  Looking forward to many more pancakes sealing the edge for Santiago and Smith.

Buy or Sell Do we rush for more than 100 yds on Saturday.

Buy- hoping for the best with recent changes to the depth chart.  I'm also hoping their rush yardage given up defensively is based on the competition they have played and either the score or their opponents offensive philosophy to not try and run the football (Wash. St).

Buy- hoping for the best with recent changes to the depth chart.  I'm also hoping their rush yardage given up defensively is based on the competition they have played and either the score or their opponents offensive philosophy to not try and run the football (Wash. St).

Absolutely. Since we've only had one game with changes to the offensive line - and UND rushed for 240 yards in that game - I'd say its okay to assume UND can continue to successfully run the ball. If UND continues to rush over 200 yards, they should win most of the games on their schedule. This will be Portland State's biggest challenge in terms of defending the run.