SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND FCS Thread

geaux_sioux

6 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Leading Big Sky coach of the year candidate.  If we win(share) the Big Sky Championship, there is no debate that he should win it.  #LeaveNoDoubt

If given the chance this league has proven they will diss UND - I predict Bubba finishes second in coach of the year.

56 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

http://www.inforum.com/news/4138706-bresciani-calls-end-hateful-sioux-chant-bison-football-games

no way the bison student would ever chant this. They are above UND, no one cares about the rivalry anymore....

I am sure the NCAA is on the verge of threatening FU with no post season play for creating a racist and derogatory environment.  Oh wait.  That might cost them some gait money from the playoffs.  No need for the NCAA to get this problem solved, just stick with worrying about logos and and important things like that.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, homer said:

This is ridiculous.  Who cares, they are college kids.  Let them have fun. 

They should be more concerned about the adults in their fanbase who send tweets directly at opposing student athletes for making plays that they are bitter about after losing. 

1 minute ago, jdub27 said:

They should be more concerned about the adults in their fanbase who send tweets directly at opposing student athletes for making plays that they are bitter about after losing. 

You're not serious.  Tell me you're not serious.......

3 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Are you serious? Lemme guess, "the push off"?

17 minutes ago, Hambone said:

You're not serious.  Tell me you're not serious.......

15 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:
Are you serious? Lemme guess, "the push off"?

Directed at the linebacker who took down their running back with an ankle tackle. Unfortunate play but the defender did what any other player in the situation would do.

20 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

Maybe no one would think about it if they were playing UND, the chant makes no sense when they play MVFC teams.  That would be like people at the REA chanting Gophers suck when Denver is in town.

Wrong!!!  The Fargo Dome is full of Fhawk fans!!!  So cheering Sioux Such when a Fhawk is sitting right next to you in his season ticket seats... that he or she is also a contributing Team Maker so they can purchase said seats year after year makes total sense to me.  The Fhawk that sits behind me is even in the UND hall of fame! Lol.  He is also a Team Maker and comes to every Bison game... 

• Downvote 11

13 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

If I was Faison, I would bid whatever it took to get the game. That alone would drive the FU faithful nuts.

If we were to be in the playoffs, that would kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

In light of our athletic budget crises, Pres. Kennedy would fire Faison.

We would have a good shot at winning our first Div1 FB playoff game.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

so someone asks kleimann if tackling a guy by his foot and ankle and maybe twisting is dirty...doesn't answer the question...wonder if someone asked him if someone diving at the back of someones legs is dirty?

just don't get some of these coaches...call a spade a spade...if the guy your coaching against takes a knee you take a knee or run it up the middle a couple times...same thing with kleiman...probably just saying that wentz was running to the ball like hes taught yet someone tries to tackle the guy with ball and its a dirty play/player...get real...oh how i wish they were 1-4 but clinging to the one victory over powerhouse iowa

Butthurt much?  Man i wish, I wish, I wish...

• Downvote 9

10 hours ago, jdub27 said:

Directed at the linebacker who took down their running back with an ankle tackle. Unfortunate play but the defender did what any other player in the situation would do.

I didn't think much of that play when I saw it from the camera angle behind the play....changed my mind when I saw the view from the side. Unnecessary in my opinion.