SiouxSports.com Forum

2015-2016 College Hockey (non UND Hockey)

cberkas

Nate Wells@gopherstate 2h2 hours ago

B1G Deputy Commissioner Brad Traviola gets booed like he's Gary Bettman. #B1GHockey

Chris Dilks never misses an opportunity to take shots at the B1G.

Chris Dilks@ChrisDilks 2h2 hours ago

Nobody booed the announcement of next year's tournament here, so step up from the Big Ten.

Nobody booed Josh Fenton, so step up from the Big Ten Tournament.

Josh Fenton is so beloved that he grabs the mic Mike Hastings-style.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, minotsiouxfan said:

Big front page article today in the Minot Daily News talking about the possiblilty of D1 hockey. Nothing real soon but they have been getting interested donors apparently.

They better have donors because they won't be getting more money from the State any time soon (nor will any other NDUS institution). 

51 minutes ago, Sodacker said:

Pretty sure Arizona state is heading there then huh. Fine by me. At least they're trying something, kinda odd that Notre dame would jump as soon as big ten wants them though. 

That's too bad if true, but oh well.
I was just selfishly hoping that ASU would join NCHC so I could see UND come down here every season for a series.

Notre Dame would have probably won B10 this year with how inconsistent UM and UMN were.

1 hour ago, brianvf said:

I was just selfishly hoping that ASU would join NCHC so I could see UND come down here every season for a series.

Notre Dame would have probably won B10 this year with how inconsistent UM and UMN were.

I bet Michigan thought they should've won the B1G this year, too :D

8 hours ago, brianvf said:

Eventually Goofs will get a coach, Wisco is in the process of doing that now, ASU will create a good team with their recruiting ability and build a program soon, Michigan and ND are already good, Mich State is in a down cycle but will return, Ohio and Penn are improving each year so the BIG will become respectible. As much as I hate the Goofers I enjoy a chance to play against them when they have a chance to win and when

it matters. The BIG so far has been a flop but adding ND and ASU will be a step in the right direction for their conference. Now all they have to do is get rid of Lucia and they are for real. 

15 hours ago, brianvf said:

If ASU does go Big Mistake, that's a team that's going to get waxed for a couple years in their non-conference games, which could pull down the pairwise of their conference mates.  So, at least MN would have that too look forward to :) 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, mattim said:

Eventually Goofs will get a coach, Wisco is in the process of doing that now, ASU will create a good team with their recruiting ability and build a program soon, Michigan and ND are already good, Mich State is in a down cycle but will return, Ohio and Penn are improving each year so the BIG will become respectible. As much as I hate the Goofers I enjoy a chance to play against them when they have a chance to win and when

it matters. The BIG so far has been a flop but adding ND and ASU will be a step in the right direction for their conference. Now all they have to do is get rid of Lucia and they are for real. 

I agree.  The B1G will be strong before too long.