SiouxSports.com Forum

University of North Dakota Hockey 2015-16 season

Frozen4sioux

I wonder who Schlossman was talking about when he said, "Some of the guys people assume will be out, have looked pretty good".  

I like this game....I'm guessing T. Olson. Kid was really good in the USHL.  Also the Finnish kid.  Another over ager that put up great numbers in the USHL.

guys assumed out:

Gardner/Janatuinen (sp) ?

Sanderson

Gornall

Chartrand

I'm curious who sits between Shaw and Wolanin.  D has more lefties than righties too

I have been wondering this too.  Really tough decision I'm guessing.  Based on PPG (because he was hurt last year) Shaw was the top offensive Dman in the entire USHL last season, also went bonkers in the USHL playoffs.  Wolanin, statistically, was also pretty dang good and was a 4th rd draft pick.  I'm guessing they rotate to begin the season.  My initial thought is it would be tough to sit a 4th rounder however I have seen crazier things here at UND.

I like this game....I'm guessing T. Olson. Kid was really good in the USHL.  Also the Finnish kid.  Another over ager that put up great numbers in the USHL.

Also wondering if Simonson is one that he might be talking about, as he wasn't always in the lineup last year.  

Where do people think that Schlossman will have UND ranked in his preseason listing?   Minnesota?    I think he will have the Sioux 4th and Minnesota 8th.  Think he will have Denver or Duluth as # 1.  

Schlossman has a UMD Bulldog fetish. The smart money is there.