SiouxSports.com Forum

GDT: Sioux vs puppies who pee on the porch

gfhockey

No other team has this crap luck that we have. Thus far we have outplayed them but 2 crossbars and a couple of crap goals and this looks like another disappointment. Just sick to my stomach.

As we all are. Just dont know why UND is cursed in the semifinals

Wow, some names I haven't seen on here in the past month. How is this game on Hak? Power play had looked 100x better than it has all season. Outside of their power play goals we've controlled play, plus our Hobey candidate has had a bad night to say the least. You dumb*$$3$ putting this on Hak are ridiculous. Outside the soft goals, this team came to play.

• Upvote 1

Watch the game, it's a fact. Our Hobey Baker finalist is losing the game for us. He had clean looks and simply wiffed.

And you trust who to be in net against these guys? Morons? Zane is NOT playing well .... how about the offense or the D that should clear the zone?

OK Hak apologists. Woog and the Gophers lose 4 frozen fours and they become the Golden Chokers. Hak loses 7!! And he is still revered as the 2nd coming. Ya, I know Hak isn't playing blah blah blah, but what is the common denominator over the past 12 or whatever years. I'd much rather have some losing years and win a natty occasionally than this #&a7

I love Zane but this team lived and died by him this year and those two soft goals are the difference right now.

The question is do the boys have what it takes to pick him up. He's the reason they're here. If only we could've turned the early 2nd period pressure into a 2-2 game...

Wow, some names I haven't seen on here in the past month. How is this game on Hak? Power play had looked 100x better than it has all season. Outside of their power play goals we've controlled play, plus our Hobey candidate has had a bad night to say the least. You dumb*$$3$ putting this on Hak are ridiculous. Outside the soft goals, this team came to play.

This

Bottomline: This is a one and done tourney where you will face opponents for the first time all year, Hak has no clue how to get a team ready in that situation. 3, 5, or 7 Game series? We would win almost every year.

The team really does look great tonight. They have good spacing, are pinching at the right times, and are getting there passes through. They have been dominating possession since half way through the 1st period and have played a style that can win this game. A couple power play goals from bad calls and a couple soft goals have cost this team tonight. I don't put this on Hakstol at all.

P.S. I frickin hate Jack Eichel right now, damn is he good

• Upvote 1

And you trust who to be in net against these guys? Morons? Zane is NOT playing well .... how about the offense or the D that should clear the zone?

The only one this applies to is the first power play. Noone is blaming him for that one. Five hole on clean look, that's on Zane. The snipe, Zane should have had. The fourth, I personally think he should have stopped.

Same as every other year with hakstol

ENOUGH with the hak trash talk - I am so sick of it. Hak is a great coach and we are LUCKY to have him man the helm. He gets the team prepared every year to succeed. He is NOT the guy out there passing the puck, stopping the shots, blocking shots, etc. hak doesn't get much props when the Sioux win but when the Sioux lose......my god, it's 200% his fault and then some - damn that guy! Jeez. Breathe people! If/when hak leaves for the pros (surprised it hasn't happened already) we will realize what we had with him and will be pleading for him to call me back.

• Upvote 1