SiouxSports.com Forum

GDT: Sioux vs puppies who pee on the porch

gfhockey

Bottomline: This is a one and done tourney where you will face opponents for the first time all year, Hak has no clue how to get a team ready in that situation. 3, 5, or 7 Game series? We would win almost every year.

What exactly are you talking about, this team is ready. This team is controlling play. This team has looked tremendous on the power play. Tell me how Hak screws up our Hobey candidate letting in soft goals? Can't even take your seriously.

And you trust who to be in net against these guys? Morons? Zane is NOT playing well .... how about the offense or the D that should clear the zone?

The thing is the D was playing those goals properly. They were giving Zane clean looks and were keeping all the shots to the outside. None of the goals were deflected on the way in either. The game plan was executed to almost perfection except for stopping the puck. The D is honestly playing quite well tonight.

• Upvote 1

Bottomline: This is a one and done tourney where you will face opponents for the first time all year, Hak has no clue how to get a team ready in that situation. 3, 5, or 7 Game series? We would win almost every year.

Wtf are you talking about UND has outplayed BU as a team. Goalie gives up some softies, and the coach didnt prepare the team? Don't talk like you know the sport I'd you are just looking for someone to blame.

• Upvote 1

Radio guys.........one excuse after another.

I love homers but come on.

Multiple Choice Post Game Excuse:

A) Hot Goalie

B) Soft Goalie

C) Puck didn't bounce our way

D) We didn't play a full 60 min

E) Give credit to Boston, they played a great game

F) All of the above

This team was on it's heels the first 10 minutes.  Then they recover and dominate the next 20+ minutes.  Weak goaltending turns this from a 1-1 game into a 4-1 deficit.   It's !@#!$, but that's not the coach.  Coaching is more responsible for the recovery and better play the last 20+ minutes than it is for poor goaltending.

• Upvote 1

What exactly are you talking about, this team is ready. This team is controlling play. This team has looked tremendous on the power play. Tell me how Hak screws up our Hobey candidate letting in soft goals? Can't even take your seriously.

Okay, you count the F4s he's been to, compile all of the losing excuses, and let me know what you find.

A) Hot Goalie

B) Soft Goalie

F) All of the above

G) Our goalie played like donkey dung and everyone elses is playing great. Yet we will blame Hak anyway as that is what we do best.

The thing is the D was playing those goals properly. They were giving Zane clean looks and were keeping all the shots to the outside. None of the goals were deflected on the way in either. The game plan was executed to almost perfection except for stopping the puck. The D is honestly playing quite well tonight.

1st goal was 100% uND not clearing the zone. Regardless, you are not going to replace zane with cam. Done be an idiot.

The team really does look great tonight. They have good spacing, are pinching at the right times, and are getting there passes through. They have been dominating possession since half way through the 1st period and have played a style that can win this game. A couple power play goals from bad calls and a couple soft goals have cost this team tonight. I don't put this on Hakstol at all.

agreed

Okay, you count the F4s he's been to, compile all of the losing excuses, and let me know what you find.

I'm not talking about the past. I'm talking about the game directly in front of me. You're hatred of Hak is shining through when you're making comparisons that have nothing to do with this game.

A) Hot Goalie

B) Soft Goalie

F) All of the above

Sticky?...just allow the team in E to be edited every year.