SiouxSports.com Forum

GDT: Sioux vs puppies who pee on the porch

gfhockey

Well there's always next decade.

I've been convinced for years when UND finally gets a new coach and wins a natty fairly soon after. People will look back on the Hakstol years as the "lost decade(s)."

I think next decade is a reasonable expectation at this rate

The team really does look great tonight. They have good spacing, are pinching at the right times, and are getting there passes through. They have been dominating possession since half way through the 1st period and have played a style that can win this game. A couple power play goals from bad calls and a couple soft goals have cost this team tonight. I don't put this on Hakstol at all.

P.S. I frickin hate Jack Eichel right now, damn is he good

There: "I am going over there now."

Their: "I love their power play, it is potent!"

They're: "They're going to love this joke."

OK Hak apologists. Woog and the Gophers lose 4 frozen fours and they become the Golden Chokers. Hak loses 7!! And he is still revered as the 2nd coming. Ya, I know Hak isn't playing blah blah blah, but what is the common denominator over the past 12 or whatever years. I'd much rather have some losing years and win a natty occasionally than this #&a7

The common denominator to get back to the FF with different players. Not like he's getting back 7 out of 11 with the D.O.T. Line year after year after year.