SiouxSports.com Forum

GDT: Sioux vs puppies who pee on the porch

gfhockey

I'm sorry, I don't care about the circumstances - you just don't jump a guy in the handshake line.

I don't disagree. I just imagine myself in that situation. The play against him wasn't only dirty and uncalled for, it was dangerous. I guess in that situation, him not being able to address it because the coward took off right away, I may have yanked him out of the line for a discussion also.

About the eleven second mark. Absolutely dirty play, not that I would expect anything less from those rats.

End of game UND vs. Minnesota 1/14/2012: https://youtu.be/tRiA8wdFkkM

A cheap play? You bet. What could have avoided that? I'm guessing the full slap-shot from center-ice as time expires in a 6-2 game...

Anyone shocked that Tim Walsh was one of the officials that reffed this game? 

I don't disagree. I just imagine myself in that situation. The play against him wasn't only dirty and uncalled for, it was dangerous. I guess in that situation, him not being able to address it because the coward took off right away, I may have yanked him out of the line for a discussion also.

About the eleven second mark. Absolutely dirty play, not that I would expect anything less from those rats.

End of game UND vs. Minnesota 1/14/2012: https://youtu.be/tRiA8wdFkkM

General should have given him an extra firm handshake grip