SiouxSports.com Forum

Boston Bound vs. Terriers

01grad

It surprises me how well he's doing in college and how horribly he played in the World Juniors.  Usually it's the opposite where a player is kept more bottled up in college (since they don't call interference as much) but in international play they do great.  Parise was that way, for sure.

The US team was one of the youngest teams in the tourney, if not the youngest. Had Eichel been playing with an older, more mature team or had he been playing with NHL players (like McDavid) I'm guessing he would have been more productive.

Eichel is a one man wrecking crew.  Hopefully Hak assigns the Parks line to shut him down... and hopefully those boys have the game of their careers.

It surprises me how well he's doing in college and how horribly he played in the World Juniors.  Usually it's the opposite where a player is kept more bottled up in college (since they don't call interference as much) but in international play they do great.  Parise was that way, for sure.

I just love how people say "he played bad". It may, just might have something to do with who they were playing. Eichel is a princess.

hasn't bc wear alternates as higher seeds before

Yes, as long as there is enough color contrast so that it's a "home" or "light-color" jersey. UND's blacks would probably not qualify. Would be interesting to see a UND-in-black vs. BU-in-red match-up, though.

For all of our sake... I pray it's Murphy lol.

Haha, me too! But can't you just see it ... Thursday: Eichel 0 pts / McIntyre 0.0 GAA 1.00 SV% 1G ... Sealing the Hobey Baker and a trip to the championship.

Yes, farfetched .... I just need this week to speed up. Go Sioux!

• Upvote 1

Hak said Zane scores a lot of goals in practice, I'm going with him. He's at least not afraid to pull the trigger in a game.

Watch Mutphy get a hat trick against BU and get named frozen four MVP.

I'll take it, I like Murphy, hope he nets one soon.

Having the last change for the game is pretty huge.  Need to contain that top line of theirs. 

True, we are the deeper team, and they are a big third period team. If we can contain their top guys and tire them out, we can eliminate a difficult 3rd period.

Actually, if it's Zane that means that the Sioux win!  I'm praying for Zane.  Murphy can wait until next year.

Very good point.

Hak said Zane scores a lot of goals in practice, I'm going with him. He's at least not afraid to pull the trigger in a game.

Watch Mutphy get a hat trick against BU and get named frozen four MVP.

Oxbow's head would explode :)