SiouxSports.com Forum

Boston Bound vs. Terriers

01grad

Well, he does bring more new info to the board than certain others...and without a press pass!!

Sorry, but telling us all his current BAC and giving the measurements of the strippers on duty at Augie's don't qualify as big newsworthy scoops in my book.

Facts are strange things. There's the gfhockey brand of facts....and the "hey, here's some stats you can google in two seconds...gee whiz bang it's hak's 11th kick at the can and the fans are sure talking about it a lot!!!!!...the view is awesome from here in press row!!!"...facts

Sorry, but telling us all his current BAC and giving the measurements of the strippers on duty at Augie's don't qualify as big newsworthy scoops in my book.

Now you have my interest. :) That does sound like projection, too. :) 

If they're focused, on their A game & determined to win with losing not an option, I think the atmosphere doesn't matter that much.

I think MN fans would cheer strongly against UND, but they may do things a little differently back east so we'll see.

Oh I know. Our vets have been in every big time spot possible, both for and against us. This question was all in sheer curiosity.

I don't see the BU fans pulling for BC, but maybe the other schools. I would guess most of those fans would pull for providence as the underdog and the smaller of the eastern schools OR Omaha as the newcomer to the Frozen Four.

Is BU being replaced by BC in the Frozen Four?

I ran into a ton of BC fans in St Paul in 2011. According to one of them, the Eagles LOVE to taunt North Dakota and hate Sioux fans. They'll grit their teeth and back BU on Thursday. Maine fans, however, will be behind North Dakota. Providence fans would probably cheer against Eichel and BU.

Is BU being replaced by BC in the Frozen Four?

I ran into a ton of BC fans in St Paul in 2011. According to one of them, the Eagles LOVE to taunt North Dakota and hate Sioux fans. They'll grit their teeth and back BU on Thursday. Maine fans, however, will be behind North Dakota. Providence fans would probably cheer against Eichel and BU.

Haha, my bad ... I must be too used to us meeting BC in the Frozen Four. Good call out.