SiouxSports.com Forum

Boston Bound vs. Terriers

01grad

Nice cheap shot.

How is this a cheap shot?  Murphy was brought in as a top 6 goal scorer...and at last count he hasn't scored one career goal.  All we hear is he is really good in practice but "we are talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, we are talking about practice....".

To say he is due is an understatement...not a cheap shot.

Drake and Parks will need to find some offense if this team plans to win 2 games.

Yeah, I'd like to see them play like they did against St. Cloud. Parks essentially got that goal off of LJ's bad angle shot. I don't think that counts as a goal without Parks diving and pushing the puck into the net not allowing the goalie to cover it.

They also both created the goal that was credited to Drake as Parks drove the net on it bringing his man with him.

How is this a cheap shot?  Murphy was brought in as a top 6 goal scorer...and at last count he hasn't scored one career goal.  All we hear is he is really good in practice but "we are talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, we are talking about practice....".

Give the kid some slack...it's taken him longer to adapt to the college game.  He could be valuabe as a junior and senior.  I've played hockey my entire life....I can tell he thinks a very smart game however his motor and aggressiveness has always held him back.  He starting to turn the corner....we should be happy about that.

Nice cheap shot. It would be good weekend for a number of guys who haven't scored much lately, to put the puck in the net.

Didn't mean it as a cheap shot, was basing my comment off the article that was posted. Noone has been cheering for Murphy to break through more than me, and have even commented before about how hard he worked when he got back into the lineup, including that he was the best player on the ice Frozen Faceoff weekend.

Yep....to say he is due is not a cheap shot.....but that's not what he said. Practice matters....people said some of the same things about OD....turned out pretty well. That said .....the frozen four doesn't hinge on whether or not Wade Murphy scores.....put it could be huge.

Didn't mean it as a cheap shot, was basing my comment off the article that was posted. Noone has been cheering for Murphy to break through more than me, and have even commented before about how hard he worked when he got back into the lineup, including that he was the best player on the ice Frozen Faceoff weekend.

:) ....GO SIOUX!!