SiouxSports.com Forum

Boston Bound vs. Terriers

01grad

This happens every year on this board

Everyone believes we already won it

And what what happens every year

We shouldn't be confident? or believe in the boys? I actually like my team, and what they have shown all year. I think they will hang #8, and if they don't I'll be in the same spot cheering them on next season.

I brought this up a little while back but no one really dug into it, but, I'll give it another go. Obviously we'll see a lot of BU fans, but do the other Boston fans (ie. BC, Harvard, NE) cheer for BU or us? I feel like the eastern love may overshadow their hatred for BU. Am I wrong? I hope so. It'd be nice to have a few extra fans on our side.

I don't see the BC fans pulling for BU, but maybe the other schools will. I would guess most of those fans would pull for providence as the underdog and the smaller of the eastern schools OR Omaha as the newcomer to the Frozen Four.

I don't see the BU fans pulling for BC, but maybe the other schools. I would guess most of those fans would pull for providence as the underdog and the smaller of the eastern schools OR Omaha as the newcomer to the Frozen Four.

Yeah for sure in the final, but what about against us?

I brought this up a little while back but no one really dug into it, but, I'll give it another go. Obviously we'll see a lot of BU fans, but do the other Boston fans (ie. BC, Harvard, NE) cheer for BU or us? I feel like the eastern love may overshadow their hatred for BU. Am I wrong? I hope so. It'd be nice to have a few extra fans on our side.

They just sell their tickets to more BU fans...at ridiculously high prices. :)

• Upvote 1

I like the team also

But I'm used to getting our clocks cleaned every year

Maybe I'll start at GDT tomirrow

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I'm a big believer in juju. We've won the last two games with you starting it. Go for it. I'm all about it.

I left my Sioux jersey and sweatshirt at my buddy's house since last Saturday and it will not move until we win it all or not. We also ate Taco Bell before Friday's game and Chipotle before Saturday's. We are both already scoping out the nearest Mexican establishment for Thursday.

As Crash Davis once said, "A player on a streak has to respect the streak."

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I'm a big believer in juju. We've won the last two games with you starting it. Go for it. I'm all about it.

I left my Sioux jersey and sweatshirt at my buddy's house since last Saturday and it will not move until we win it all or not. We also ate Taco Bell before Friday's game and Chipotle before Saturday's. We are both already scoping out the nearest Mexican establishment for Thursday.

As Crash Davis once said, "A player on a streak has to respect the streak."

We got really, really sick of eating at the same places during the Final Five for four straight years!  Didn't quite work the 4th time.

^^^^^^^^Desperation run amuck!^^^^^^^^^^

Priceless... Nobody bite!

But when one is 0 for 6 in F4s to date and needs to win 2 games not to go 0 for 7 it is not like gfhockey is making this stuff up.
  • Upvote 2

But when one is 0 for 6 in F4s to date and needs to win 2 games not to go 0 for 7 it is not like gfhockey is making this stuff up.

Well, he did make it up when it comes to saying "everyone here already believes we've won it." I've not seen that once. That was a straight troll comment. We're confident and I don't see any problem with that.

If they're focused, on their A game & determined to win with losing not an option, I think the atmosphere doesn't matter that much.

I think MN fans would cheer strongly against UND, but they may do things a little differently back east so we'll see.

Well, he did make it up when it comes to saying "everyone here already believes we've won it." I've not seen that once. That was a straight troll comment. We're confident and I don't see any problem with that.

Don't explain it Stoney, I don't think ox is standing up for gfhockey as much as he is trying to argue with me. He has done this with me since my first few posts. Obviously he is a great hockey mind, (Ox not gfhockey) just from what he writes, but he loves to go after me? Can't figure it out actually, but hey, I'm heading to Boston Thursday and people are making great optimistic comments on here and I love it!!

Go Sioux!

Don't explain it Stoney, I don't think ox is standing up for gfhockey as much as he is trying to argue with me. He has done this with me since my first few posts. Obviously he is a great hockey mind, (Ox not gfhockey) just from what he writes, but he loves to go after me? Can't figure it out actually, but hey, I'm heading to Boston Thursday and people are making great optimistic comments on here and I love it!!

Go Sioux!

My apologies if that is your take. Didn't intend "to go after" you. And trust me on the hockey front......I know as much about hockey about as well as I can skate...not well.