SiouxSports.com Forum

Boston Bound vs. Terriers

01grad

I admit not paying a lot of attention to hockey...until the Frozen Four.  I admire those who are the best at what they do and once again, UND has proved they're one of the best.  Congrats and I hope the national championship trophy comes to Grand Forks!

• Upvote 4

Run the white gloves through the boards every shift legally of course! Keep them on the outside if possible, keep the shot block parade goin and its a 4-2 win....Go sioux screw bu

So, I am not the only one that thinks those are ugly. 

Looks like at least 15 for 6am flight out of Fargo on American. Anyone need ticket upper deck send PM. I'll check when I get to Boston. Face value for Sioux fan. Thursday and Sat if we win. Can coordinate in Boston. I'm at Hilton Fanuiel but need to pick ticket at arena from UND staff.

I admit not paying a lot of attention to hockey...until the Frozen Four. I admire those who are the best at what they do and once again, UND has proved they're one of the best. Congrats and I hope the national championship trophy comes to Grand Forks!

Thank you!

Whenever he wakes up from his Windsor coma. I'll go with noon.

Unless he tried his "simple question, 6 figure salary" shtick on some locals and he is in a coma from getting the **** kicked out of him.  Bostonians can be a tough crowd.

Anyone else enjoying their morning regimen of pepto bismol and .... pepto bismol... this morning?

Just me? Yeah...

Oof my anxiety is high. It's 9:27 and I'm not happy about that.

I hear ya.  Hoping this year is the one, well...the eighth, but you know what I mean.

After four hours in the fargo airport and missing my MSP connection I'm in Boston!! Question for you all though. I'm with a group of 3 and we have four tickets. Any suggestions to for what to do with the fourth? Ask around at greatest bar? See if a scalper will take it off me? I was supposed to get in last night and was hoping to have more time to figure it out. Any advise would be appreciated!

After four hours in the fargo airport and missing my MSP connection I'm in Boston!! Question for you all though. I'm with a group of 3 and we have four tickets. Any suggestions to for what to do with the fourth? Ask around at greatest bar? See if a scalper will take it off me? I was supposed to get in last night and was hoping to have more time to figure it out. Any advise would be appreciated!

Just make sure it goes to a Sioux fan.