SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. DU - 3:30 Gameday

AZSIOUX

I know, I know, it affects both teams the same, but that ice looks as ugly as an outdoor rink.  

Agreed with the poster last night, the Target center has to go.  Maybe we can start the season a week early and book the Excel the week before the Red Barron tourney.  Something has to give.

Ok...time to find some offence.  Paging Mr. O'Donnell....

Ice looks better and upper deck feels colder. Maybe the early game and bad ice screwed them until TC cooled it down in here...although they have still played awful. Maybe it's just me but I feel like Luke is allergic to hustle. Loses his stick, slowly retrieves it, glides back while DU peppers Zane

Ice looks better and upper deck feels colder. Maybe the early game and bad ice screwed them until TC cooled it down in here...although they have still played awful. Maybe it's just me but I feel like Luke is allergic to hustle. Loses his stick, slowly retrieves it, glides back while DU peppers Zane

I noticed the same thing. It would appear he needs an attitude adjustment. His whiffs, dropped sticks, arguing with the refs while play continues is getting old.