SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. DU - 3:30 Gameday

AZSIOUX

My wife and I do competitive body building and we are seven wks from our next show. Spent at least 8 hrs prepping and packing all our meals for the weekend. After what's taken place, I really wish we had saved the time and just let our tickets and prepaid hotel go to waste

My wife and I do competitive body building and we are seven wks from our next show. Spent at least 8 hrs prepping and packing all our meals for the weekend. After what's taken place, I really wish we had saved the time and just let our tickets and prepaid hotel go to waste

I'm having trouble making the connection ....

I'm having trouble making the connection ....

I think the connection was "hey guys, I'm a competitive bodybuilder and so is my wife and we spent an incredible amount of time preparing our specialized competitive bodybuilder meals for the weekend. As competitive bodybuilders, we feel as though our time in Minneapolis was a waste and, being competitive bodybuilders, feel somewhat cheated in our NCHC experience. Fire Hakstol."

Actually I think LJ has tremendous skill but makes Ill advised decisions at critical times. My bad for calling out one player as this is a team effort or lack thereof. Still love the SIOUX and I am hopeful they will be refocused for the 3rd period and next weekends regional in Siberia.

I think the connection was "hey guys, I'm a competitive bodybuilder and so is my wife and we spent an incredible amount of time preparing our specialized competitive bodybuilder meals for the weekend. As competitive bodybuilders, we feel as though our time in Minneapolis was a waste and, being competitive bodybuilders, feel somewhat cheated in our NCHC experience. Fire Hakstol."

No,nothing implying I'm better than anybody or special. Just venting that it's a lot of work to travel while on our diet, so it sucks that it was to come down and watch two horrible games.