SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. DU - 3:30 Gameday

AZSIOUX

I'm not saying relax... kinda of. I like the odds of winning 4 straight better than 6. 4 straight is quite difficult for any of the teams to make next weekends field.

I'm usually Mr. Optimistic, but it'll be next to impossible to win 1 in the tourney playing like we did this weekend.

That fact that Hak played Murphy today is a total head scratcher.

Agreed. If you are gonna do a forward move it should have been putting Panzarella in. If either Can Johnson or Wade Murphy skates a regular shift next weekend the Sioux have no chance.

Lets hope they get it out of their system now. I hope the boys read these blogs. I hope they realize how much UND hockey means to us. I have watched my pro teams win Stanley Cups, Super Bowls, and World Series. NONE of those will ever compare to watching UND win a title. We vent on this board out of frustration. Frustration from seeing the lack of effort. We wouldn't care if we didn't love the program so much and if it didn't mean so much to us.

Come on boys!!!! You will basically have home ice next weekend, and we expect nothing less than an incredible effort! WIN IT FOR MAC!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you and your oil buddies can come up with a better game plan while sitting at sniffer's row at Augie's?

Kind of tough to rate the Sioux performance this week since on the surface it looks like they had nothing to play for. However, they played their way out of a matchup with #16 seed, which is the only automatic win in the tourney. As for game planning (especially with the Murphy move) I kinda wonder if Hak didn't already make a game plan at Auggies