SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. CC - Game 2

AZSIOUX

My predictive abilities are suspect but I'll still say that tonight's game will be a close one. I'll say UND only wins by one or two goals.

Seems like these potential "season-ending" games are always close for UND, regardless of who the opponent is.

I remember sitting through quite a few tight MTU playoff series back in the day when it seemed Tech was always the first round opponent.  :)

Anyone know of a good spot in downtown Minneapolis that would have the game on tonight?

Lyons Pub is a few blocks from the Target Center and has quite a few TV's, pretty good guys I'm sure they would put it on one. Get a good burger there too.

How do I synch up Hennessey with the NCHC TV feed?  I tried without success last night was using Iheart radio for Hennessey.  

If you have midco w dvr you will have to pause tv for a little while to catch up.  That is if the tv broadcast is ahead of the radio.

Lines are up and they look good, same as how they ended last night. Caggs Schmaltz and Parks together, Simo line intact and the GOP line. Feel a win tonight!

GO SIOUX

I really liked the 4th line last night.  Lets see if UND can get the Sat. Night Vibe going again.  I have a feeling it will be a tight tilt tonight.