SiouxSports.com Forum

Twins ?

Fetch

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

Giving up 7 unearned runs against the Mets is painful to watch.

I've been waiting for Rosario to drop one of those eventually with how lackadaisical he is with catching routine fly balls in the outfield.  

Bad baserunning, bad in the field, bullpen sucks other than Rodgers.....here comes Cleveland. 

Nine unearned runs in two games against a bad team. Sometimes it's not if you lose, but how you lose. It's embarrassing to lose two games at home against any bad team in that way. I know the baseball season is a marathon and not a sprint, but I just hope they're not running out of gas.

1 hour ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

Nine unearned runs in two games against a bad team. Sometimes it's not if you lose, but how you lose. It's embarrassing to lose two games at home against any bad team in that way. I know the baseball season is a marathon and not a sprint, but I just hope they're not running out of gas.

The next four are against Oakland, who has won like 15 of the last 17 and homered in their last 17 games.

Last year, the A’s tore up competition in the 2nd half after being a mediocre 1st half team