SiouxSports.com Forum

Twins ?

Fetch

1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

What gives?

Thru 2nd inning and no Twins hrs??

:blink:

Nope, an old school pitchers duel with a home run from a guy who has only hit 12 of them in his career. 

Nevertheless, that was a nice win and a great start from Odo.  Hope they can get 1-2 more before heading east. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Nope, an old school pitchers duel with a home run from a guy who has only hit 12 of them in his career. 

Nevertheless, that was a nice win and a great start from Odo.  Hope they can get 1-2 more before heading east. 

Pretty tough for verlander to pitch a two  hitter and lose

good for us

3 out of 4 from the Astros and take the season series. Berrios with another win and the bats were hot winning 8-2 today. I’ll really believe this could be a playoff team if they at least take 2 of 3 against the Yankees this weekend. As of now the Twins have the best record in the majors 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sioux rube said:

3 out of 4 from the Astros and take the season series. Berrios with another win and the bats were hot winning 8-2 today. I’ll really believe this could be a playoff team if they at least take 2 of 3 against the Yankees this weekend. As of now the Twins have the best record in the majors 

I don't know what it is, but for many years now, the Twins just know how to roll over and play dead against the Yankees. Hopefully they can turn that around.

7 hours ago, sioux rube said:

The Twins win the April title!

• Upvote 3

If Sano comes back and plays at a high level that is going to be a very nice lineup.  I assume he'll hit 5th.  If the starters keep putting up quality starts to protect the bullpen this team has potential.  They could have 8 guys hit at least 20 HRs each (Kepler, Polanco, Cruz, Eddie, Sano,  Cron,  Garver, Schoop)  plus Buxton's speed for the one extra batter.

At least it's entertaining to watch for the moment.