SiouxSports.com Forum

Twins ?

Fetch

20 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Need one more to tie the record of most homers in first 50 games of the season. At 101. Seattle with record at 102 

On pace to crush the team record of 225 by 100 or so, I'm sure they won't keep this up all season but the team record is definitely in jeopardy.

And...Sano is back now too.

3 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Big stretch coming up: Brewers, Rays, and Indians.  A good run here might send the bandwagon on full tilt.

Yes, if they can go .500 in that stretch I'm all in on these guys

Its almost like a Minnesota sports team os rolling early and playing as the best team in the sport....

Minny rubes are getting excited and believing in the hope.....

This seems so familiar... where have I seen this before?????.......

.....for some reason I have a vaguely familiar film roll of some type of soul crushing colllapse in or right before the postseason.

9 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Its almost like a Minnesota sports team os rolling early and playing as the best team in the sport....

Minny rubes are getting excited and believing in the hope.....

This seems so familiar... where have I seen this before?????.......

.....for some reason I have a vaguely familiar film roll of some type of soul crushing colllapse in or right before the postseason.

Hey, I resemble that remark (minus the Wild) :)

With the amount of bad baseball I've seen this decade, I will enjoy this for now.

Do I think they can win it all with this current constructed roster?  No, they will need to make moves to do so.

Will they make those moves... time will tell. 

The difference with the Twins franchise is they've actually won a couple championships.  I understand the negative, fatalistic views when it comes to the Vikings or Timberwolves, but not the Twins.  Especially with a coaching staff letting the players hit it out, unlike what they wanted under Gardenhire.  Sit back, relax, and enjoy it.  Maybe these negative people are too young to remember 1987 and 1991, but it happened then, it can happen again.

• Upvote 1

On 5/26/2019 at 5:16 PM, SiouxFan100 said:

10 games up 

drop the mic

When 3/5 of the division is Kansas City, Detroit, and Chicago, you're surprised?  Nuke LaLoosh, Crash Davis, and the rest of the Durham Bulls could be up 10 games on the bunch of MLB imposters in the AL Central.  

3 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

When 3/5 of the division is Kansas City, Detroit, and Chicago, you're surprised?  Nuke LaLoosh, Crash Davis, and the rest of the Durham Bulls could be up 10 games on the bunch of MLB imposters in the AL Central.  

I am a Twins fan. Yes I am pleasantly surprised. No lead is safe until they are up by ten games with four games left.