Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

Recommended Posts

These guys gonna win 95 games and the series this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

These guys gonna win 95 games and the series this year. 

Yea, that's not gonna happen.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Yea, that's not gonna happen.  

Oh ye of little faith. I actually think they do have the pitching and will score enough to potentially win the division if healthy, winning it all...that would mean beating the Yankees which never works lately. I'd like to see one more Series appearance, 91 was a long time ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jodcon said:

Oh ye of little faith. I actually think they do have the pitching and will score enough to potentially win the division if healthy, winning it all...that would mean beating the Yankees which never works lately. I'd like to see one more Series appearance, 91 was a long time ago.

I’m a Tigers fan...I’m allowed to have no faith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I’m a Tigers fan...I’m allowed to have no faith.

Oh a hater, that makes sense. Good thing about the Norris Division of baseball is anyone can win it any year, keeps things interesting for a couple months anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jodcon said:

Oh a hater, that makes sense. Good thing about the Norris Division of baseball is anyone can win it any year, keeps things interesting for a couple months anyway.

Worst division in baseball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, jodcon said:

Oh ye of little faith. I actually think they do have the pitching and will score enough to potentially win the division if healthy, winning it all...that would mean beating the Yankees which never works lately. I'd like to see one more Series appearance, 91 was a long time ago.

Not if someone else beats the Yankees first :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Not if someone else beats the Yankees first :)

Right?  Seems to me that the Red Sox have eclipsed the Yankees as the dominant force in the AL East.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Right?  Seems to me that the Red Sox have eclipsed the Yankees as the dominant force in the AL East.

Seems like we always draw them no matter which one of us is a division winner or a wild card, no luck avoiding those bastards lately. And really they're not that great they just live in the Twins heads I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the lineup they have they need to get another starter.  They can finally score some runs but it won't mean jack if Odorizzi, Gibby, and Perez throw grape fruits all season.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

With the lineup they have they need to get another starter.  They can finally score some runs but it won't mean jack if Odorizzi, Gibby, and Perez throw grape fruits all season.  

I'll cut Gibby some slack because he is a little behind the rest of the starters (still recovering from e-coli), if he can pitch like he did last year and Pineda can pitch as well has he had in his first two starts, its not a bad rotation.   

I think they need to give up on the whole Romero is a reliver and get him stretched out to start in case Perez or Odorizzi falter.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SWSiouxMN said:

 

I think they need to give up on the whole Romero is a reliver and get him stretched out to start in case Perez or Odorizzi falter.  

Agreed there.  I think he can be a great addition to the rotation.  I think Perez should be more of the long relief guy instead of the 5th starter.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Hey, Twins are 8-4!

 

On pace for...106 wins! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

On pace for...106 wins! 

I'm going to go ahead and kind of disagree with that prediction....;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Blackheart said:

I'm going to go ahead and kind of disagree with that prediction....;)

12 games of baseball are definitely statistically significant!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Twins in first place after 18 games.

still have my interest 

lots of power means they are always in the game 

will the pitching be good enough 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Twins in first place after 18 games.

still have my interest 

lots of power means they are always in the game 

will the pitching be good enough 

Offense is fun to watch and the early returns on the Twins investments are mostly paying off.  The most exciting thing for me has been Buxton, if he can keep this up, it changes the entire complexion of the offense.  Hopefully when Sano is ready he can have a similar impact.

I think the starting staff can do the job but the bullpen concerns me right now, but they should get some of their contributors back soon to help.  I'm not into throwing $$$$ at Kimbrel and Dallas (If Boston and Houston didn't want to keep these guys and they haven't been signed yet, then something is up...)

Houston series will be a good test for them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back to back to back home runs by the twins in the first inning tonight against Baltimore 

fun team to watch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Back to back to back home runs by the twins in the first inning tonight against Baltimore 

fun team to watch 

And Kepler hits the fourth hr tonight for the twins !!

note to myself 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...