SiouxSports.com Forum

Twins ?

Fetch

Good riddance to Gary Sanchez at the end of the year.  Wow did he not have his best moments as a catcher when it counted.  You try and backhand an offspeed pitch from Duran?  How many two strike counts is he calling for fastballs?  The 0-2 pitch in literally the same spot as the previous pitch that tied the game is inexcusable.

Double header tomorrow.....could be buried by the end of the day.  

5 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Its all over but the crying for the Twins.

Since it is over, they should throw a bone to Woods-Richardson and call him up for a couple of starts to end the year. 

I concur.  Time to let some young kids up to see what they got.

Also time to shut some guys down, healthy or not.   

First sweep of the season for the Royals I'm told.  I haven't verified it, but thankfully the Twins put up a fight with the season on the line.

They simply can't have any important arms pitch the rest of the season.  Ryan, Duran, Jax.....In all honesty if they just let Pagan pitch the rest of the season I'd be okay with it.    

1 hour ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I don't have an issue with this.  If Rocco goes, they all should go. 

I don't think they should get a 2nd crack at picking a manager. 

What I wouldn't give for a Tom Kelly at this point.  Playing baseball the right way. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

A stogie, Zubaz, and a healthy dose of extra BP.

Sounds just like what the doctor ordered for the club

There are times this season where he would have flat out lost his mind on the field.  I'll never forget the @ss chewing after the game in Chicago of the entire infield in a game that they won.  

On 10/1/2022 at 9:15 PM, SWSiouxMN said:

Although the season has been over for a while.  There are still two reasons to pay attention.

Woods-Richardson is pitching tomorrow

Arraez could win a batting title.

Rocco has to put on the ear phones and block out the NY/National media.  Arraez is hurt.  Watch the guy run tonight, it's ridiculous.  Most guys would already be on the IL.  

IDGAF if they whine about his batting title if he doesn't play the last few games.  He deserves it for how well he hit over the majority of the season.  Waiting for him to tear that hammy that is just killing him....

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Rocco has to put on the ear phones and block out the NY/National media.  Arraez is hurt.  Watch the guy run tonight, it's ridiculous.  Most guys would already be on the IL.  

IDGAF if they whine about his batting title if he doesn't play the last few games.  He deserves it for how well he hit over the majority of the season.  Waiting for him to tear that hammy that is just killing him....

After what Mattingly did NY has no right to bitch... ever.

They need to be screaming for prime time live independent testing for PED.