SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 FCS Playoffs

UND-FB-FAN

If I have to hear one more time about how this is good for the state and for UND and why I should chear them on I will be sick. It's like a Florida gators alumni cheering for Florida state in a title game, makes no sense.I will be cheating for NDSU to get smoked just like I have th last 3 years.....makes me sick.

Amen!

If I have to hear one more time about how this is good for the state and for UND and why I should chear them on I will be sick. It's like a Florida gators alumni cheering for Florida state in a title game, makes no sense.I will be cheating for NDSU to get smoked just like I have th last 3 years.....makes me sick.

That's why I have an Illinois State t-shirt primed and ready for the Sioux Hockey game tomorrow.  I know my buddy will be sporting a ISU shirt, too. #real fans-

• Upvote 1

Valley News Live has sent like 5 or 6 reporters not just sports reporters to cover the trip and pregame stuff. I wonder how many would be there if UND goes? I hate that channel that claims to cover the "valley". Yuck!!

Valley News Live has sent like 5 or 6 reporters not just sports reporters to cover the trip and pregame stuff. I wonder how many would be there if UND goes? I hate that channel that claims to cover the "valley". Yuck!!

Good point, Jan Brady.

I'm guessing if UND made it and had a major pilgrimage, that you'd see the same sort of deal going on.

I'm guessing if UND made it and had a major pilgrimage, that you'd see the same sort of deal going on.

Highly doubtful since VNL creams themselves over the Bison. That's why they should go back to KTHI as they only represent the southern valley including sports. WDAY covers UND better than VNL and they do represent the southern valley.

I won't take time to watch the game Saturday, but the possibility of 4 straight FCS NCs is very impressive and proabably won't be duplicated for quite some time.

That's where I am at with it too.  Going to make a day of it in GF for basketball and hockey, otherwise I would probably have it on one of the TVs if I were home.  Hats off to NDSU for what they have accomplished regardless of whether they win or lose on Saturday.........

He's insinuating you have a "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia" complex.

Interesting strategy Cotton. So the school obsessed with everything UND, hence the earned Marcia, Marcia, Marcia label tries out the old I know you are but what am I technique. And to make it worse he does it at the expense of the weakest minded poster on the site.

I won't take time to watch the game Saturday, but the possibility of 4 straight FCS NCs is very impressive and proabably won't be duplicated for quite some time.

4 straight is impressive I give them that. I am sure if they win more and more fans will be crying for them to move up and take on the winner of Ohio St./Oregon.

Highly doubtful since VNL creams themselves over the Bison. That's why they should go back to KTHI as they only represent the southern valley including sports. WDAY covers UND better than VNL and they do represent the southern valley.

Have you considered that NDSU is significantly sexier right now than UND? If UND made it(and a substantial pilgrimage was taking place), it would be a big deal and I'm sure the coverage would be plenty satisfactory.

Have you considered that NDSU is significantly sexier right now than UND? If UND made it(and a substantial pilgrimage was taking place), it would be a big deal and I'm sure the coverage would be plenty satisfactory.

I doubt it.