SiouxSports.com Forum

PSU Predictions

UND Fan

I am very glad the running back they had for the last few years who was the Maryland transfer is gone.  He was a hell of a back.  I think this is one game where the offense surprises us and carries the defense a little.  Game is a little closer than we like, but its a win.

UND- 27

PSU- 24

If the UND offense can out score the UND defense for the first time in 4 weeks I think UND wins by 10+...if not it might come down to a last second FG by UND to win it. :ohmy:

UND 20-17.  PSU socres a late TD to make it interesting.

I don't do predictions for the most part, but I will say that I believe the defense will continue it's strong play and the offense will get a little something going (maybe even get over 300 yards :)).  Hopefully stupid mistakes contributing to the oppositions success (bad snaps/fumbles) will be deleted from the game plan this week.

If the UND offense can out score the UND defense for the first time in 4 weeks I think UND wins by 10+...if not it might come down to a last second FG by UND to win it. :ohmy:

UND 20-17.  PSU socres a late TD to make it interesting.

Time for my revision of my mid week pick.  As the week goes along I have a better feeling about this game, maybe it's because I'm excited for tonight as well, nonetheless...at some point the offense has to do something. Why not tomorrow?  The D will continue to play well.  I think UND busts this one open mid way thru the 3rd...reaching for the Kelley green tinted glasses...............UND 24-10. 

Stay tuned my official gameday prediction.

lose a guy like ruhe and we can replace him with mathewson and others but on the d side losing a guy like woodsmall is big...hoping they can just keep plugging people in there...

my predictions.....

joe throws for less than fifty yards

d has ten sacks and 1 safety (reyes)

und 2

psu 0

Time for my revision of my mid week pick. As the week goes along I have a better feeling about this game, maybe it's because I'm excited for tonight as well, nonetheless...at some point the offense has to do something. Why not tomorrow? The D will continue to play well. I think UND busts this one open mid way thru the 3rd...reaching for the Kelley green tinted glasses...............UND 24-10.

Stay tuned my official gameday prediction.

Gameday pick..could the offense generate anything less than the hockey team last night? Doubtful.

UND 23-14.

BTW...pretty sure Bubba's brother is my neighbor at the Al. Will confirm....