SiouxSports.com Forum

PSU Predictions

UND Fan

Closest 8 point game I recall. Rudolph is showing he will take what the defense is giving(let's put the Stoney Brook game behind us) I think Rudolph is going to be really good for UND....with his guys the next few years. We can win more games this year, but I think they will all be close. And with the injuries.....good to have a bye week. Congrats to the players and coaches today!!

Closest 8 point game I recall. Rudolph is showing he will take what the defense is giving(let's put the Stoney Brook game behind us) I think Rudolph is going to be really good for UND....with his guys the next few years. We can win more games this year, but I think they will all be close. And with the injuries.....good to have a bye week. Congrats to the players and coaches today!!

I agree, I think Rudolph is going to be a good coordinator for us, he was just calling it extremely conservative against Stoney Brook.  I think the play calling has been good the last few games.

I was gonna mention, where are all the Rudolph doubters now? His play calling has been on point.

His best called game this year. Rushing for 2 ypc was palatable because UND threw on first down so there were a few 2nd and 2. He mixed it up well today.