SiouxSports.com Forum

Western Regional

SOL

Lots of people will be complaining about not being able to see anything except the back of heads, while standing the whole game, while being cramped.

Does not sound very fun.

There will be ways to get a good view. Just have to be creative. I'm hoping to get in a suite with a buddy of mine who has one. If not plan B. Haven't figured that one out yet.

Lots of people will be complaining about not being able to see anything except the back of heads, while standing the whole game, while being cramped.

Does not sound very fun.

The view from my recliner in going to be just fine!  Plus the beverage selection will be much better than at Scheels Arena!! :)

• Upvote 4

It was a Bank of the West thing.  Second set was released, but apparently went quite a bit higher.  I might know some people who were trying to do some proxy voting :whistling:

I'm the one who got those Bank of the West tickets.  I was counting on the fact that there wouldn't be many others at work that knew the demand for tickets.

I use to have hockey and football season tickets and had thought about rejoining the Champions Club, but I figured surely I could get one ticket during the general sale.  Looking back, rejoining the NDCC likely would have been the better (and cheaper) option that trying to buy online right at 11:00.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Talked to Mason Morelli this past Saturday and asked him how the ice is at Scheels since the Bison play bouncy ball in there now. He said it sucked before they were there and now it really sucks. Said the USHL brass are looking into it. Not sure what they can do but that ice has never been good. Hopefully by the regionals they have something figured out. At least bouncy ball will be done in there by then.

Talked to Mason Morelli this past Saturday and asked him how the ice is at Scheels since the Bison play bouncy ball in there now. He said it sucked before they were there and now it really sucks. Said the USHL brass are looking into it. Not sure what they can do but that ice has never been good. Hopefully by the regionals they have something figured out. At least bouncy ball will be done in there by then.

UND would be wise to practice there all week.  Went to a game and water was still puddled on ice after over 5 minutes.  Also the boards and glass give some really goofy bounces.