SiouxSports.com Forum

Western Regional

SOL

I tried to get them online. I had thought about going down to 300 tickets on Broadway in Fargo in which case I would have been even more pissed off if they weren't selling tickets until 11 and Scheels Arena basically sold out the event before they were even officially on sale.

Guess we just have to wait and see which other schools make the regional and how many of their 500 tickets each they go through and then what those schools decide to do with any extras.....I would guess they would either a. sell them to UND; b. sell them themselves on the open market; c. turn them back into the NCAA for re-sale

Hoping for a Denver, Maine, New Hampshire, North Dakota Regional??!! :)

What a bunch of happy horsesh*t!  I got in after repeated attempts at about 11:04.  I wanted 4 packages but got in on one occasion after entering 2.  I entered all my information and I type fairly quickly, had minimal errors, and by the time I hit buy tickets at 11:06, I was advised that the transaction took too long and I got nothing.  By the time I returned to the first page and hit buy tickets again, I was advised that it was sold out.  

The NC$$ man!

I would have thought they'd at least hold back 500 tickets for the public sale. In hindsight, they couldn't have had 100 available.

That's about my guess 5 people four lines people were getting 2-4 tickets plus the small amount people got online. Which haven't seen anyone get yet.

One guy was pissed at scheels arena. You ran my card before that guy this and that.

I didn't get any and I was in line ten minutes before 11! Bummer. Musta been about 200 tickets to the general public as scheels arena started selling at 10:55. Lots of pissed off fans.

So how many tickets diid they sell to UND Champions Club members?  If their is only 1500 seats left for the other 3 schools, where did all the tickets go? 

If they hold 500 tickets for each school that makes the regional then they would have to hold back 2000 tickets since there is no assurance that UND will be one of the four teams.  If UND makes the regional then I assume there would be an additional 500 tickets for sale (if 500 is the hold for each school) plus any tickets that other schools return.

I imagine scheels arena sold them five minutes early because they were like can you imagine these fifty pissed off people that have been waiting here! They would have had to yell out sold out after ten seconds.

Not saying it's fair but I knew this might happen that's why I went to the arena.

If they hold 500 tickets for each school that makes the regional then they would have to hold back 2000 tickets since there is no assurance that UND will be one of the four teams.  If UND makes the regional then I assume there would be an additional 500 tickets for sale (if 500 is the hold for each school) plus any tickets that other schools return.

Good point

I got in right at 11.  The screen I saw said there were none available, but I didn't leave the screen.  At 11:10 I tried to buy again and this time it was successful.  I tried to purchase the 2 tickets that were "available to me" but by the time I hit submit, they were gone

BS!

I got in right at 11.  The screen I saw said there were none available, but I didn't leave the screen.  At 11:10 I tried to buy again and this time it was successful.  I tried to purchase the 2 tickets that were "available to me" but by the time I hit submit, they were gone

BS!

I had the same screen and could never get in no matter how many times I refreshed.  This was a joke.