SiouxSports.com Forum

Western Regional

SOL

Anyone heard any information on picking up/receiving their tickets they ordered for the regional through UND?

Thanks

Siouxhockey5

You should be able to pick them up at The Ralph box office.

... or game day at the Scheel's Arena ticket window. 

... or game day at the Scheel's Arena ticket window. 

I just got off the phone with REA ticket office as they called to upgrade my SRO tickets to reserved seats like others had mentioned.  They said I could pick up the tickets next Mon-Wed (23-25) at REA or they would be available game day (27th) at Scheel's Arena.

I just got off the phone with REA ticket office as they called to upgrade my SRO tickets to reserved seats like others had mentioned.  They said I could pick up the tickets next Mon-Wed (23-25) at REA or they would be available game day (27th) at Scheel's Arena.

Wow that’s not a lot of time for those outside of GF to get their tickets, I’m guessing that first game (which should be UND ) those ticket lines will be extremely long throw parking into the mix and one may be hard pressed to get to their seat in time for puck drop ??? 

Wow that’s not a lot of time for those outside of GF to get their tickets, I’m guessing that first game (which should be UND ) those ticket lines will be extremely long throw parking into the mix and one may be hard pressed to get to their seat in time for puck drop ??? 

The parking lots open something like 5 hours before the game.  UND/Scheels Arena have sent e-mails encouraging people to pick up their tickets at the REA if possible because of that exact issue.  If you don't have tickets, I'd suggest giving yourself the extra time but guessing a lot of people have picked theirs up as they have had a few weeks to do so, including at the last few home series.

This Gopher fan is still hoping for a first round match up against the Sioux, but I don't think it is in the cards.

I agree... I don't know if it is in the cards that you guys get to any regional. Good luck in Michigan this weekend. Should be some exciting hockey with all those quality teams representing the Big 6!

• Upvote 1

What time are the Regional games?

From the NCAA website:

The Northeast Regional at the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire and the West Regional at Scheels Arena in Fargo, North Dakota will be held March 27-28. One regional will have start times of 2 and 5:30 p.m. ET on March 27 with a regional final game time of 5:30 p.m. ET on March 28. The start times for the other regional will be 4:30 and 8 p.m. ET on March 27, while the regional final is scheduled for 9 p.m. ET on March 28.

From the NCAA website:

The Northeast Regional at the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire and the West Regional at Scheels Arena in Fargo, North Dakota will be held March 27-28. One regional will have start times of 2 and 5:30 p.m. ET on March 27 with a regional final game time of 5:30 p.m. ET on March 28. The start times for the other regional will be 4:30 and 8 p.m. ET on March 27, while the regional final is scheduled for 9 p.m. ET on March 28.

It would make sense to give the later times to the central time zone.  So expect Fargo to have the earlier games...

From the NCAA website:

The tournament has usually started with an eastern game so I would expect the Fargo times to be 3:30 and 7 CT with the Manchester times being 1 and 4:30 CT.

I apologize if this is in the thread somewhere already, but I don't want to sift through 23 pages. 

Can anyone inform me on how to get tickets for the place serving beer?  It's my understanding that it all needs to be done prior to game day.  Is it already sold out?  How does a guy order tix to get in?

Any help would be much appreciated!

GO SIOUX!

I apologize if this is in the thread somewhere already, but I don't want to sift through 23 pages.

Can anyone inform me on how to get tickets for the place serving beer? It's my understanding that it all needs to be done prior to game day. Is it already sold out? How does a guy order tix to get in?

Any help would be much appreciated!

GO SIOUX!

When I checked the other day they were sold out but wouldn't hurt to call Scheels Arena to verify.