SiouxSports.com Forum

Western Regional

SOL

For those who haven't seen inside Scheels Arena, I snapped this pic last week Friday.

KSv3Coh.jpg

Ah, the view from the South Lounge.  Back when that rail used to be sold as season tickets instead of renting the lounge out for private parties, I spent many a Force game hanging out in there.  And it's true; there's not a bad seat in the place.

Moy's brackets this week... Yes please….

East Regional (Providence):
14 Providence vs. 3 Denver
10 Quinnipiac vs. 6 Minnesota-Duluth

Northeast Regional (Manchester):
15 Harvard vs. 4 Boston University
9 Boston College vs. 8 Omaha

Midwest Regional (South Bend):
13 Minnesota vs. 2 Minnesota State
11 Bowling Green vs. 7 Miami

West Regional (Fargo):
16 Robert Morris vs. 1 North Dakota
11 St. Cloud State vs. 5 Michigan Tech

West Regional (Fargo):

Well he's doing everything he can to help attendance at South Bend and it's still going to be pretty awful.  I'd like him to leave Omaha and BC in our regional where they belong.

West Regional (Fargo):

can we keep this for next week too.

• Upvote 1

South Bend is apparently sold out.

Hmm, well that's surprising.  I wonder who bought the tickets.

Why? lol ... I'd much rather have MTU and SCSU.

I'd rather face BC in Fargo than Boston and it irks me how BC almost never has to travel west.  Omaha gets absolutely screwed with the move to BC's backyard as well, which bothers me.  Also, I'd hate to have to beat St. Cloud for 5th time in a row if they were to get past Tech.

Edit:  Not that any of this really matters, as the teams in the tourney are far from set.

I'd rather face BC in Fargo than Boston and it irks me how BC almost never has to travel west.  Omaha gets absolutely screwed with the move to BC's backyard as well, which bothers me.  Also, I'd hate to have to beat St. Cloud for 5th time in a row if they were to get past Tech.

Edit:  Not that any of this really matters, as the teams in the tourney are far from set.

Exactly on SCSU - playing a team for the 6th time in a season is rarely a good thing (unless it's CC).

THIS !!! as much as I hate playing BC it would be nice to play them on our turf and for them to travel more than 100 miles any year #BCHATER

Exactly on SCSU - playing a team for the 6th time in a season is rarely a good thing (unless it's CC).

we will see how Friday goes, if its close or a total beat down, remember SCSU did beat us in the first meeting, they are definitely the type of team that we can get in their heads, if we aren't already there.

I would not look past that Mich Tech team they are legit

THIS !!! as much as I hate playing BC it would be nice to play them on our turf and for them to travel more than 100 miles any year #BCHATER

I can see both sides of this.

But I would like them to have to take more than a quick jog to a rink during the tournament, especially if they're not a #1 seed.

You guys are all nuts. You remember the games we had the Omaha this season? You realize we're talking about BC?

Give me SCSU or Tech, all day, everyday. I'm not looking past anyone. I understand who is good. To me, it's all about getting to Boston first and I'd just prefer to avoid BC and Omaha played us well this season. If we play either in the Four, so be it. Game on. I want us to survive Fargo and SCSU/MTU feels like they are better match ups for us.

Yes, of course this doesn't matter. We're all aware that this will change. But, I'm bored at work, so deal with it :)