SiouxSports.com Forum

Western Regional

SOL

So if we live in southern ND we have to drive to GF to get our tickets for a regional in Fargo?  Are you F'n kidding me?

No

Tickets may be picked up during normal ticket office hours,  Monday – Friday, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm and Saturday from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.  The ticket office is also open on gamedays through the 2nd intermission.  If you are unable to get to the Ralph to pickup your tickets, you may also do so in Fargo at the Scheels Arena on the day of the games. Scheels Arena will call will be located in the front lobby of the building, and tickets will not be available there until gameday.

No

Tickets may be picked up during normal ticket office hours,  Monday – Friday, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm and Saturday from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.  The ticket office is also open on gamedays through the 2nd intermission.  If you are unable to get to the Ralph to pickup your tickets, you may also do so in Fargo at the Scheels Arena on the day of the games. Scheels Arena will call will be located in the front lobby of the building, and tickets will not be available there until gameday.

The only way to get them ahead of time is to go to the Ralph.  Got it.  

Where is the mystery in mailing out the tickets, like season tickets, etc.?

The only way to get them ahead of time is to go to the Ralph. Got it.

Where is the mystery in mailing out the tickets, like season tickets, etc.?

Being they are NCAA tickets and NOT replaceable I'm assuming they don't want to risk it at all.

Being they are NCAA tickets and NOT replaceable I'm assuming they don't want to risk it at all.

They mail out NCAA Basketball tournament tickets.  This just seems really weird that they would need to be picked up in person.  What if I want to sell them?  There is no way to have them without going to the Ralph.

They mail out NCAA Basketball tournament tickets.  This just seems really weird that they would need to be picked up in person.  What if I want to sell them?  There is no way to have them without going to the Ralph.

Try calling The Ralph and maybe they can work something out with you if this is actually an issue...

Honestly I don't know but the REA ticket office has always been helpful any time I've had an issue.  You can also have someone else pick them up for you and mail them to you if you contact them and let them know ahead of time.

Honestly I don't know but the REA ticket office has always been helpful any time I've had an issue.  You can also have someone else pick them up for you and mail them to you if you contact them and let them know ahead of time.

Yes, I understand how to get things when obstacles arise.  Maybe I am the only one who see's this as kind of stupid based on the fact that most everything in the world can be mailed out, except NCAA hockey tickets.  

Whatever, will figure it out.  

Yes, I understand how to get things when obstacles arise.  Maybe I am the only one who see's this as kind of stupid based on the fact that most everything in the world can be mailed out, except NCAA hockey tickets.  

I'm curious, are you planning on selling your tickets?

You can call the Ralph and put the tickets in someone else's name and they can pick them up and mail them to you................pretty easy, huh! ;)

I think UND can handle anyone in the country that might be placed with us int the West Regional. The goal tending and defensive play for the majority of games as been superior to Hak's past FF runs. Couple that with solid senior and junior scoring, yet with not a lot of heralded superstars, and this team looks a lot like those of the late late 90s/early 00s. Go UND!  Just have to shore up that last 10 minutes of games. 

I'd like to get the discussion rolling about the small number of tickets that are still being held for the 4 "yet to be named" schools who will play at the Scheels Arena.  When will they become available, how many are there, who will be selling them, are they for students of those schools, etc.

Anyone associated with Scheels Arena or knows the process, please feel free to enlighten us...

I'd like to get the discussion rolling about the small number of tickets that are still being held for the 4 "yet to be named" schools who will play at the Scheels Arena.  When will they become available, how many are there, who will be selling them, are they for students of those schools, etc.

Anyone associated with Scheels Arena or knows the process, please feel free to enlighten us...

They will become available shortly after the pairings are announced, probably the Monday after Selection Sunday.  They can't put them on sale until they know which schools will be playing at that site.  They will be handled by the individual schools, and the schools decide how to distribute them.  They usually have some kind of priority system to get some tickets to students and some to supporters.  Leftover tickets are returned to the venue to sell, usually either Thursday or Friday of that week depending on when the games are scheduled.

• Upvote 1