SiouxSports.com Forum

SJSU Predictions

UND Fan

The only score prediction I will make is that UND will cover the spread. 

Other predicitions:

We will get through the game healthy

We will get 3 sacks

Mollberg will have a good game

Simmons is the leading rusher of the game (right around 85-90 yards)

Walker will score UND's first touchdown

Oh and the first play of UND's season will be a run to the right side of the o-line

Tonights game will be telling.  I think we will see better offenses and defenses this year than what SJSU puts on the field.  They may not both be in the same game.

I don't put anything on comparitive scores from last year.  We have a lot of room for improvement, QB play, O-line play, catching the ball, tackling, turnovers, stupid penalties, the list goes on.  I expect to improve on those as the year goes on but if our tackling, turnovers and discipline improved from last year, I think we will be in this game into the 4th.  I'm really looking forward to this new season and hopefully the passion Bubba and staff bring to the players.

To be honest, this year I don't expect a lot and hope to be surprised... I think Bubba will take UND's program in the right direction, though. It might take a year or two to get things rolling for UND. 

• Upvote 1

In 2011, after losing to Idaho 44-14, no one gave UND a chance against Fresno State. In 2012, not many had UND playing San Diego State close.

Point is, UND can play with Mountain West teams. Tonight's game will be close.

Yeah, well, I was wrong. 

Nothing else to say about that.

Guess my optimism/homerism overtook my ability to be realistic. 

Yeah, well, I was wrong.

Nothing else to say about that.

Guess my optimism/homerism overtook my ability to be realistic.

I have the same problem every spring in the NCAA hockey tournament bracket challenge here...

My greatest predictions (of any kind): loudly announcing to my broomball team that Lebron James would become a bigger NBA bust than Sam Bowie. I still hear about that one.

Also, my senior year roommate (moving back in the frat house in August 1991) returned from his internship in Seattle with a bootleg CD of some band I'd never heard of. After about 30 seconds of listening to it, I took it out of my CD player and put Motley Crue's "Decade of Decadence" back in. Then I went on to tell him that hair band metal was here to stay forever and that this "grunge" look of his and that crap CD "Nirvana" would be gone in a week.