SiouxSports.com Forum

Big Sky Scores & News

bincitysioux

Off topic but I have never really looked over egriz much so I did so today.  They really do have a bunch of whiners as fans.  I get being upset with the horrible officiating during the UND/Montana game but they have very distorted view of events. 

Off topic but I have never really looked over egriz much so I did so today.  They really do have a bunch of whiners as fans.  I get being upset with the horrible officiating during the UND/Montana game but they have very distorted view of events. 

Interesting that FU fans are even posting on the Griz site with their spite - it's never ending. Wonder how many UND fans go to MVC fans sites to post about the bi-son.  

I see where Joe Glenn(USD coach) made disparaging remarks about UND today in his post game interview after the Bison game. Apparently he doesn't think UND coaches are classy in there recruiting. I don't know if was referring to this coaching staff or last years staff. I guess he is not a UND fan or a Big Sky conference fan. Didn't he get booted out of the Big Sky. You have to wonder why he is talking about UND in his post game interview after he got his butt kicked by NDSU today. I guess he thought the media interviewing him would like some negative UND remarks to deflect his big loss today. Anyway Joe Glenn showed a lot of class today too.

I see where Joe Glenn(USD coach) made disparaging remarks about UND today in his post game interview after the Bison game. Apparently he doesn't think UND coaches are classy in there recruiting. I don't know if was referring to this coaching staff or last years staff. I guess he is not a UND fan or a Big Sky conference fan. Didn't he get booted out of the Big Sky. You have to wonder why he is talking about UND in his post game interview after he got his butt kicked by NDSU today. I guess he thought the media interviewing him would like some negative UND remarks to deflect his big loss today. Anyway Joe Glenn showed a lot of class today too.

What the hell does UND have to do about a MVFC game? UND is not in their conference and we played Southern Utah. What an asshat.

An out of place classless comment by Glenn - his post-game was like a recruiting speech for FU - if a coach has a beef with something he heard another school is saying he should pick up the phone and take it to the source.. UND has been the victim of negative recruiting for years during the nickname controversy. I'm hoping that means that UND is hot on the list of some strong South Dakota recruits.

An out of place classless comment by Glenn - his post-game was like a recruiting speech for FU - if a coach has a beef with something he heard another school is saying he should pick up the phone and take it to the source.. UND has been the victim of negative recruiting for years during the nickname controversy. I'm hoping that means that UND is hot on the list of some strong South Dakota recruits.

If I was a USD fan I would be embarrassed by that press conference. Could a coach seem any less interested in his program? He is deflecting everything he can from his own program and seems embarrassed talking about it. I'd say his comments about UND have to do with us now having a staff that actively recruits his area and he is not happy about it.