SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC to get expanded TV coverage

#MACtion

Once again, america one streams perfectly for the VB game, no problems with ancient equipment, wired rather than wireless, poor internet connection, no cache emptying,  etc, etc, which, I have no doubt, will be the problems I'm told I'll have when the neulion streams begin.

• Upvote 2

Once again, america one streams perfectly for the VB game, no problems with ancient equipment, wired rather than wireless, poor internet connection, no cache emptying, etc, etc, which, I have no doubt, will be the problems I'm told I'll have when the neulion streams begin.

thats nitpicking...you're just being negative Sprig. ;)

#prayforsweeney

Why pray? He finally got a job that might pay him a decent 9-5 wage!  No my friend, it going to be...

HAMMER TIME!!!  (do do do dunt! do dunt do dunt....DO DO DO DUNT!) 

HAMMER TIME!!!

ps - there is a consolation prize.  You might be spared Kober this year...tbd

Definitely a step in the right direction:

The NCHC has unveiled a new league-wide streaming package, where fans can watch all league games during the season for $81.95. Fans can sign up and watch the streams at www.nchc.tv. Fans have the option of just purchasing a streaming package for one program for $74.95, but it seems to make more sense to pay an extra $7 and get every game in the league. Games also will be available on demand. For fans who have already purchased UND Insider packages, their account will automatically be changed to the conference package at no extra charge and it will be honored for the duration of their original subscription.

"The NCHC has partnered with NeuLion to launch its own digital network, NCHC.tv, beginning with the upcoming 2014-15 season.Read more: http://www.uscho.com/2014/09/10/nchc-introduces-new-digital-network-nchc-tv/#ixzz3CwFW6wQP"

So what's the difference between this and the webcasts we got last year?

Basically, for a few more bucks than a UND Insider subscription you will be able to watch all of UND's road conference games (except at DU).  Last year we were able to get some of the road broadcasts from the schools that use Neulion, but this year all schools (except DU, again) are tied to Neulion through NCHC.tv.

Brad says cbs will air 10 games or less.

Considering the time and effort the nchc has put into strengthening the national/regional television arrangement I sure hope there is better news to come out. CBS did a great job last season and I was hoping they would increase the number of games.

While the big ten and hockey east have taken strides forward with their television deals it appears the nchc has yet to do so. Hopefully they can work out and get some more national and regional exposure on the tv.

http://www.nchc.tv/faq

How is this different from my previous subscription to my school's video service?

NCHC.tv integrates the live and on-demand video platforms of all eight schools - plus NCHC Tournament games - in one place. This allows NCHC fans to follow their favorite schools all season long, both at home and on the road, without purchasing multiple subscriptions to individual school video services.

What is the difference between the conference packages and the individual school packages?

Individual school packages provide live and on-demand content relevant to that school's teams, both home and away. The conference packages provide access to live and on-demand content available from all eight schools as well as all Quarterfinal NCHC Tournament games and the third-place game in the NCHC Frozen Faceoff. The conference package offers the best per-game value with an average per-game price well under $1.00.