SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 College Hockey (non UND hockey)

MafiaMan

After watching the game BC is not as good as the BC teams of the past.

Indeed they are not. However, with UNH and Brown hosting regionals (and likely not making the tournament), BU and BC are likely to get some nice brackets should they make the field of 16. I'd like BC left at home watching - along with Minnesota.

Indeed they are not. However, with UNH and Brown hosting regionals (and likely not making the tournament), BU and BC are likely to get some nice brackets should they make the field of 16. I'd like BC left at home watching - along with Minnesota.

If that happens, I might buy a beer MafiaMan. 

For BC it's going to depend on Demko and his rebound control.

So, Mariucci, where were we? Oh yea, now I remember...

Rau crashes into Rumpel...puck goes in net...referee waves off goal. No inadvertent whistle, no losing sight of the puck, but no goal. Hmnnnn...

you think gofer-boy will answer your question? Good luck.

Wasn't that so called 'brawl' near the end of the Goofers - Wisco game typical of U of Minnie? I'm not so sure in this so called "brawl" I saw one glove dropped by a Goofer to square up with someone (or by Wisco too for that matter)? It looked more like Dirty Dancing or rasslin'. Yah, a lot of poo-pah but really in the end o lot of nothing (not that I condone fighting in hockey).

Wasn't that so called 'brawl' near the end of the Goofers - Wisco game typical of U of Minnie? I'm not so sure in this so called "brawl" I saw one glove dropped by a Goofer to square up with someone (or by Wisco too for that matter)? It looked more like Dirty Dancing or rasslin'. Yah, a lot of poo-pah but really in the end o lot of nothing (not that I condone fighting in hockey).

I did see two goofers double team a bucky player. Nothing new.

It's January. The Gophers have played 2 conference home games. The season just started.

Lol, you better be hopeful that your team wins that Big 10 tourney, because you drop one or two more games, your teams doesn't have enough SoS to get an auto bid. Better start winning games.

• Upvote 1

I realize Minnesota is struggling and in the danger zone in the PWR, and I take as much enjoyment as anyone in the current state of things; but you'd think Sioux fans would be the first group to understand that there is still a lot of hockey to be played and that teams still have time to right the ship and save their season at this point.  While they certainly can't afford any more slip-ups in their conference games, Minnesota has a pretty good opportunity to help themselves at the North Star College Cup this weekend. 

• Upvote 1