SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 College Hockey (non UND hockey)

MafiaMan

Minnesota leads Wisconsin 2-0

Should that one have counted?

For those wondering there was a tie up on the rebound off Rumpel and the goof player pushed Rumpel back further with his stick kinda under the pads and then they scored.  refs looked briefly and counted it.

Should that one have counted?

For those wondering there was a tie up on the rebound off Rumpel and the goof player pushed Rumpel back further with his stick kinda under the pads and then they scored.  refs looked briefly and counted it.

I thought it was goalie interference.

Minnesota leads Wisconsin 3-0

Penn State's style of play is going to make them a pretty good team in a far quicker time than I thought. In fact they're already a fairly good team. They're actually a fun team to watch, and the atmosphere at Pegula Arena always seems amazing

Penn State's style of play is going to make them a pretty good team in a far quicker time than I thought. In fact they're already a fairly good team. They're actually a fun team to watch, and the atmosphere at Pegula Arena always seems amazing

I've been impressed with everything I've seen out of Penn State as well. Looks like great crowd support (at home, anyway), what looks to be a very nice arena, decent uniforms, good coaches, and some pretty good players. All the ingredients are there...

I've been impressed with everything I've seen out of Penn State as well. Looks like great crowd support (at home, anyway), what looks to be a very nice arena, decent uniforms, good coaches, and some pretty good players. All the ingredients are there...

I'm always extremely impressed with the atmosphere at their home games. Honestly might be in contention for the best in the nation. Never would've thought that would happen in a million years. Buccigross and many others always say the arena is easily in contention for the best in college hockey. I'd like to make a trip to check it out some time.

Gotta love Kyle Rau...seconds into the game, he careens into Rumpel in the crease and bowls him over without himself recoiling at all. Then in the 3rd period, he's carrying the puck into the zone and a Badger D-man puts his stick into his back, Rau crumples to the ice like he just took a two-handed slash to the back of his right calf. No penalty on the Rumpel play...2:00 on Wisconsin for cross-checking in the 3rd. Unbelievable.

Neither of those plays happened as you described.

Says the Gopher fan with his Maroon & Gold glasses on. Get real man.

I watched the game and yes, yes they did.

Says the UND fan with green colored glasses on. Rau barely touched Rumpel which is why the ref who had a perfect view didn't call a penalty. And there was zero embellishment when he was cross checked. He went down and immediately got up. He did nothing to sell it.

Says the UND fan with green colored glasses on. Rau barely touched Rumpel which is why the ref who had a perfect view didn't call a penalty. And there was zero embellishment when he was cross checked. He went down and immediately got up. He did nothing to sell it.

Then way was Rumple knocked into his own net after Rau ran him over?