SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 College Hockey (non UND hockey)

MafiaMan

Wisconsin and Minnesota tie 2-2 Wisconsin wins the shootout

Eaves might have saved his job for another day.

Pitchforks and torches are ready.

Despite being very young and their terrible record, the Badgers now have only 1 loss in their last 4 games. Something to build on for them I guess. Doesn't say much for Little 6 Hockey though I guess.

Despite being very young and their terrible record, the Badgers now have only 1 loss in their last 4 games. Something to build on for them I guess. Doesn't say much for Little 6 Hockey though I guess.

They might be young...but they make up for it with a lack of talent!  :D

I'll give the Badgers some credit...they showed some guts in the 3rd and rewarded Rumpel for not letting that game become a 5-0 rout early in the 1st period. 

Gotta love Kyle Rau...seconds into the game, he careens into Rumpel in the crease and bowls him over without himself recoiling at all.  Then in the 3rd period, he's carrying the puck into the zone and a Badger D-man puts his stick into his back, Rau crumples to the ice like he just took a two-handed slash to the back of his right calf.  No penalty on the Rumpel play...2:00 on Wisconsin for cross-checking in the 3rd.  Unbelievable.