SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 College Hockey (non UND hockey)

MafiaMan

Just looked at the Badgers record on the RPI page.;

How bad are they? 2 goals scored in the last 5 games. 4 of the last 5 games were shutouts. Those must be tough games to watch.

Just imagine if Seth Ambroz hadn't scored with 2 seconds left in the end-of-January game against Wisconsin to earn a tie for Minnesota. I wonder how far below #14 they would be right now.
  • Upvote 1

I picked the Catamounts but was rooting for the Black Bears.

How about the UND Polar Bears or Brown Bears? Instant rivalry with Maine!

The thing is, when was the last time you saw a bear in ND? I have never seen one. How about Moose? :) 

The thing is, when was the last time you saw a bear in ND? I have never seen one. How about Moose? :)

If our beer league team hadn't already taken it the "MooseeKnuckles".....would be an option.

Unfortunately that also was found to be "hostile" and "abusive" and "just wrong" after the commission Google searched it.

2 times in the last year.  One time the police shot a bear, another time they drove one out of town.