SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 College Hockey (non UND hockey)

MafiaMan

Michigan state vs michigan is on FSN plus in twin cities. ....comcast 254

High energy rivalry game.

Michigan needs to spare us from a Gopher B10 title and keep Michigan State as a #3. No way Minny beats Sparty AND Go Blue at Joe Louis Arena next weekend.

Why so keen on defending Choke-aha's record?  It happens that 10 is a perfectly round number that makes calculating percentages ridiculously easy.  Do you honestly believe that OP deliberately did so at his 'convenience' merely to take a shot or to (gasp!) draw your ire?

Well somebody here has to defend Dean Blais.   :D

Convenient that you start off with last night's playoff loss at home to St Cloud and end with the Saturday night home loss to North Dakota, skipping out on the Friday win vs North Dakota...add in the Friday win against NoDak and it's 3-5-3. Not impressive, to be sure, but the only real disappointment there was a sweep at St Cloud.

1-0-1 at home against doormat CC.

0-0-2 at highly ranked Duluth.

0-2 at St Cloud

1-1 at Western Michigan

1-1 against North Dakota

Didn't pick those series leaving off certain games in particular, just went last 10. Nearly a third of the season on a pretty bad run thus far.

Michigan needs to spare us from a Gopher B10 title and keep Michigan as a #3.  No way Minny beats Sparty AND Go Blue at Joe Louis Arena next weekend.

I suppose you are right.  

If there was anyway Penn State could beat the Gophers tonight, a Spartan win would put the Gophers at #3, playing the Badgers Thursday night followed by Michigan Friday and Sparty Saturday if they got that far.  

I suppose you are right.

If there was anyway Penn State could beat the Gophers tonight, a Spartan win would put the Gophers at #3, playing the Badgers Thursday night followed by Michigan Friday and Sparty Saturday if they got that far.

I have more faith in Michigan winning the early game than I do in Penn State winning tonight.

Didn't pick those series leaving off certain games in particular, just went last 10. Nearly a third of the season on a pretty bad run thus far.

Going into the NCAA's on a roll isn't necessarily a prerequisite for winning a national title. Denver and Yale are great examples of that.

Michigan State leads Michigan 2-1 :29 seconds into the 3rd

Michigan's had 75 opportunities this season to put themselves into the pole position for the B10 crown and failed every time. I suppose it would only be fitting for them to blow it a 76th time.